Anything you ever wanted to ask Mr. Nichalas Petranek? Well here’s your chance! Post your questions below to have a chance at them being answered in an Infinite Flight News Article! Questions are open to all until Friday at 2200Z (2pm PST).
Quick facts about Nichalas:
Aviation and IF Tidbits:
- Favourite Aircraft: 747, wishes to own a customised 747-8 BBJ in the future
- He is a deputy president in BAVA, and he has been a part of the VA for a year
- Despite his love for aviation, he has only flown for leisure the 3 times in the last 10 years and he has never been outside the US for the same reason.
- “I’m one of the most valuable friends you’ll ever have because I would want my friends to be the same towards me” - Nichalas Petranek
- He holds a lot of surprising and unconventional views about the world. He tends to think quite differently than the average joe which has landed him in trouble a couple of times.
- He loves dogs and his favourite breed is a Pitbull/Terrier
- “Despite identifying as a part of the LGBTQ community (yes, I’m gay for those that didn’t know), I struggle to understand a few aspects related to it.” - Nichalas Petranek
- He is currently in the reserves in the United States Marine Corps as a radio operator
- He is fluent in two languages: Spanish and English
Thanks and ask away!
Special thanks to @Nichalas_Petranek for doing this interview!