Questions about Mach Loop related to the new FNF

Hey, so I was scrolling through the details for the FNF that we will have tomorrow, and I noticed that one of the themes was the “Mach Loop”. I do not know how to do the Mach Loop and neither do I have any sort of FPL which outlines what waypoints you need to follow to complete this loop. Can anyone help me with these details? And also I did not know which topic to put this in so please do tell if I need to put this post in another category. Thank you and have a wonderful day :)

Hey, i know of the mach loop but a person i can point you too is @David_Beckett He is an expert of the loop.

Additionally, here is a link where you can read more about it and learn how to try it yourself, by the wonderful @lucaviness ;)

5 Likes

should I pm him?

Thank you !

1 Like

This might also help 🙂

feel free to do so if you wish

Another great spot for Mach Koop info:

It has everything you need to know.

@IF787 @Sashaz55 @Scott.Cooper @Suhas Thank you all for the help

4 Likes

Here you go

Are there any spawns at EGOD, or is it just the runway spawns?

For realism if your taking a RAF fighter to the loop go from EGXC. C-130 is EGVN. But yes fighters can spawn in EGOD (I think)

2 Likes

Pretty sure you wouldn’t be allowed in a jet fighter there during FNF

You can but flying at sensible speeds. As in not flying at Mach 3 100ft above the airport.

Ehmm yes you would? Fighters are in the loop all the time in fact it’s mostly fighters.

And yes you can’t go above Mach 1. For C-130’s I recommend between 280-300 knots

@VR-206sqn-RAF Is the guy to talk to bout C-130 stuff.

2 Likes

At EGOD, it is just runway spawns, although EGOV might be a better option if you’re looking for more realistic spawns

2 Likes

Fighter jets are not part of the allowed planes during FNF tonight

yes it is part of fnf

5 Likes

EGOD is a smal GA airfield in real world, therefor no one edited this former airbase yet.
EGOV is the base that “hosts” the Machloop.

1 Like