Question with Events?

Hello Everyone
I don’t know what category this belongs to.
So my question is: When you guys make events you sometimes include wave times. How do u organize it?
I was thinking of doing the wave system of flight departures for my next events.
Thank you!
Sam
COO Apple Vacations Virtual

1 Like

I haven’t had that issue yet, but for big events with multiple people I would. And if I would it would be in 30 min-1hr intervals.

1 Like

Ok thank you so much @IF_KGRR

1 Like

Hi. With wave times, you need to set a pushback time for each wave. So let’s for wave 1, 1700Z pushback, so you know when the gates will be free. After everyone has pushbacked, which shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes, just tell the Wave 2 people to spawn in. For the time between each wave, I would say put 15 at least in order to keep everything organzied. I personally put it around 20 minutes when I need to.

I normally make different PMs for each wave so there is less confusion.

Also, you can just CTRL-C + CTRL-V the gate list to the 2nd wave.

1 Like

Thanks @tunamkol

To add a bit on to what @tunamkol said, if I do waves i would recommend only doing two unless that airport is extremely small so it’s not as hard. and if you don’t get too many people in your event it’s just better to have them all in one PM instead of making two PMs with A few in each I would recommend making them between 30 min - to an hour so you have enough time to completely finish up that first wave

1 Like

Thank you for the advice everyone

1 Like

@moderators question has been answered thank you all!! Pls close this

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.