Question regarding roles / who to ask matters

Hello there. It has been a long time since I came here in the community, but I still get confused on who to ask to regarding subjects like is it okay to PM Moderators or Developers? Or to whom staff members I ask regarding matters regarding not only the app, but also liveflight and this website/community.

I am about to go ask someone regarding the one who manages the community but I don’t seem to know who to ask. To whoever who can explain roles in the community and who can tell me who to ask regarding the community/website, I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you

-Paul

P.S. If this is a duplicate, I apologize. And if the question seem to be answered, in both cases, please close the thread. Thanks again!

The developers aren’t one to contact, as they normally have little involvement with the general whereabouts of the community.

Moderators are the best idea people to contact in regards to most community questions, issues, and any major or minor incident. These are the knowledgeable mentors of the community.

The Community Manager is Misha Camp, and should ideally only be contacted for the utmost importance (such as an issue occurring with a moderator)

Hope this helps. 🙃

5 Likes

Alright, I’ll contact a moderator soon regarding a question about the community. I really appreciate your response! Have a good day @Ecoops123!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.