Question Of The Day (QOTD) (CLOSED!)

#QOTD: A

South African Airways, the seats are comfortable, some of the best. IFE is good. But the FA’s! Oh dear me, where do I start. They make your experience, they at least made mine! I’ve been in contact with one, and we’ve been chatting since. At the Africa Aviation Expo last week. SAA had a table. I was talking and talking to them, and they said they will try to get me on a simulator. This is why I love SAA, and I will argue that it’s the best airline in the world.

Avianca, Awesome Livery and Friendly Crew

QOTD A:

Favorite Airline - American Airlines

On long haul flights (Trans Atlantic) American provides complimentary drinks (including wine) and 3 meals, they aldo had Inflight wifi and entertainment system which was surprisingly clean. The flight attendants were there for our every need and were extremely nice.

Ive had many other great experiences with American were that makes it my Favorite Airline

1 Like

you forgot something!!!

QOTD A;

Thomas Cook. I know, I know. But such friendly staff, love the design of the aircraft too. Every time I’ve boarded with Thomas Cook, it’s a smooth experience.

1 Like

You forgot something!!!

Did I correct my mistake now?

1 Like

yes u did…thank you

1 Like

QOTD A:

United airlines :in my experience they have always had good service, clean and modern aircraft

1 Like

QOTD: A
United, I’ve liked them for a while, and I’m not fazed by the incident, really like their 747-400 it’s got a cool feel to it

1 Like

QOTD:

British Airways. They are Britain’s flagship airline and so carry the patriotic Union jack wherever they fly, having the most British service and just being a very prestigious and class airline.

1 Like

you’ve forgotten something!!!

1 Like

What the man being dragged off the aircraft

1 Like

NOOO, have you read the description?

Better, my apologies

QOTD: A
Delta. Every flight I have been on the flight attendants have been very friendly, helpful, and polite.

1 Like

thank you, next time(tomorrow) answer it correctly pls!

1 Like

Monarch Airlines as they have nice staff, on time, clean well maintained planes, good destinations and a rich history.

1 Like

QOTD A:

Air New Zealand: I love their liveries and mostly love their fleet

2 Likes

Check out the new QOTD, Now at the top in the Description,
remember to add QOTD A; before your answer, some people didn’t do that yesterday!!!