Question-IFATC

Is IFATC worth it??

not trying to be mean:)

2 Likes

Even though I’m not IFATC - I would say it definitely is.

1 Like

Definitely worth it, in my opinion!

2 Likes

Yes Very Worthy To me Because It was My Old Dream !🙂

1 Like

For sure, to be able to control people that listen to you is worth it.

1 Like

I’m in IFATC since one and a half year now and every day I’m in there is awesome!
Talking to different people, controlling on the Expert server, attending training sessions are just a few things you can do and the people you are getting to know closer are fantastic!
You won’t regret it if you join!

10 Likes

Interesting motivation xD

1 Like

What do you do in training

If you attend a training session you fly as a pilot at an airport that is controlled by a trainee who wants to become and IFATC officer or who wants to join IFATC.
It’s a great way to help out!

1 Like

Ok thanks for the info :)

It’s very much worth it

1 Like

Very worth it, ;)

1 Like

I must confess something here: it’s the group I’ve always wanted to join.

What attracted me to Infinite Flight was the human air traffic control aspect.

If controlling is for you I recommend qualifying for the IFATC and submitting an application.

12 Likes

Despite the fact that it’s time consuming (written test + practical as well as controlling time. The latter is definitely manageable by your own) it is totally worth it, in apart being an IF pilot. I personally love the diversity of controlling different airports and pilots. So much fun.

1 Like

Yes! Is worth to join! It’s been more than half year since I joined, and I must say: it’s an amazing group, with amazing people, and amazing traffic when controlling. I’m sure you’ll enjoy controlling once you join. Also, on my time staying in the group, I must say: there’s a lot of people who can help you out in something.

Hope to see you in the team in the near future :)

1 Like

I’m currently in the Recruitment process and have already met and spoke to a few of the IFATC guys, They are all good people and a very welcoming community, So in my opinion it’s definitely worth it. If you do decide to apply, i highly suggest looking over all the Support forums, Helps you massively.

1 Like

Well … working towards.

If you like ATC then it gets you higher standards , better pilots and fellow controllers and a like minded community. You can also develop further, higher level ATC.

The written test isn’t too hard. If the “Perfect test” video is typical then the practical should be passable with practice and feedback.

But it’s not easy. Which makes it worth doing.

1 Like

I’ve never regret a second after I joined, it’s a so awasome community. Absoulutly worth it!

1 Like

It’s definitely worth it!

That feeling of passing your practical after months of work (for me) is amazing!

Also getting to open your favorite airports that may not usually get ATC!

2 Likes

Well I may be a little biased but… 1000% yes.

3 Likes