Question: Can you enter the Admirls Club without being Elite status (Pay a fee)?

So, I’m flying on American Airlines this June. I am curious to see what the American Airlines Admirl club looks like. I’ve been wanting to film the inside of one for my YouTube channel.
I do have AAdvantage, but I don’t fly often (that will change soon as I’m saving money to fly on American Airlines to many places).
Can I enter the Admirls Club for a fee? How much does it cost and has anyone ever step foot in the Admirls club lounge?

Your answer has come. I searched and found this

https://www.loungebuddy.com/blog/admirals-club-ultimate-guide/

1 Like

Huh. Thanks for your answer :)

1 Like

Its also on the aa website. it says the best way is for a year cost. Just cause I assume you couldn’t get the credit card. Does not include bos mia or dfw

1 Like

I don’t need another credit card. Thanks for the info :)
I already have three credit cards. Two of which i need to pay off.
I don’t want too many credit cards on me

1 Like

If you just want to try it an annual membership is a waste of time as you noted.

One day AC pass seems to be $59. Which airport are you going from?

Our airport doesn’t have an Admirls club (waaaay to small for one).
I’m connecting through Philadelphia. I have passed an Admirls club there when I connected there twice twice in 2016.

Outgoing
KMHT-KPHL-KMIA
Returning
KMIA-KCLT-KMHT

of those I would pick PHL (there is an AC above A15). Possibly look at MIA, I think some of the ACs there are in the process of being closed and refurbished but I don’t know what the current state of play is so you need to check that if you want to try there.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.