Question about XP

Does XP decrease each time a pilot is ghosted or receives a violation?

No, standing however does. Ghosting does not affect standing or XP.

2 Likes

Thanks! Just wondering what measures are being taken to keep the troublemakers off of the advanced server.

1 Like

Repeat offenders should be fined real money through the app store. That way the mothers of these kids will take their phones and we won’t have to deal with it.

6 Likes

no thats not a good idea, then other apps will scam you then. Maybe IF could ban you from all servers on live

1 Like

I think it is a good idea. That’s all that matters to me.

Should take XP away when ghosted or when violates a rule. Forces people down to FFS and they may get frustrated enough not to continue their subscriptio

6 Likes

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^ exactly the point I was getting at!!

Ghosting doesn’t reduce standing, only violations will effect it.

1 Like

Agree that would make sense, lose standing and XP if ghosted!!

2 Likes

If they keep get “busted” down to the FFS then perhaps they will learn what needs to done to move up?

1 Like

No, if you are paying a subscription for a service they cannot ban you from all servers and take your money… think outside of IF and real money, not just about the people who don’t follow ATC instructions etc.

It seems as if Infinite Flight’s XP system is geared more towards getting new pilots up and running quickly as a decent quality pilot, who would then increase his or her skills over time inthe long road to Advanced server. Counterproductive insome cases though. Teach by a small nudge saying “Hey, don’t taxi over 35 knots. Please pay attention going forward.”

I agree with you @Cjnapas . When people are paying for a live subscription; they sometimes get mad when they get ghosted because of that reason. That’s why only advanced atc can ghost because the person getting ghosted is paying for something that he’s getting restricted from temporarily. So ghosting from all servers wouldn’t be an option unless they get a refund. So not a bit of that thought would work.

1 Like

Ghosting from all servers I agree would be unfair but losing XP so after a while they would drop down a server until they have improved their skills. We are all paying for live and so it’s unfair on othes to lose out because some Ninrod is having his fun!

2 Likes

I agree with you completely. An XP loss after a ghosting would work. But you already loose standing if you get ghosted. And you are required to have a 100% standing to go on advanced. So it already drops down and comes back up some.

I have a question. Is the XP loss different for each ghosting option? Do you loose more XP if you get ghosted for 60 minutes or 10 minutes vs. a current session ghosting?