Question about weather at OJAI

Hello all
I have just finished a flight from OTHH - OJAI onboard B777… The current weather in OJAI is wind 070 at 8 knots but in Infinite Flight it gave me 125 at 24 knots… When i checked the weather at the airport from the map it said NO WEATHER… This happened to me twice at the same airport… Any idea why would this happen?

1 Like

Sometimes it happens to me as well. I’m not exactly sure why, it happens but I think if some time passes you get the weather. I flew from Queen Alia yesterday and there was live weather.

1 Like

It’s happening continuously these days at OJAI… Weather changed after i parked the aircraft and it was wrong

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you but the problem was at the destination airport not the origin one, cannot start device on arrival

What I was thinking is that if it happened regularly that you might have to restart it before a flight so it doesn’t happen at all

1 Like

If this is the way to fix the problem, you can check the metar of destination before starting the flight I think that would work.

1 Like

That’s my usual routine before any flight… Have done that already

Already checked when i was planning the flight and there was a weather info at the airport with indicated runway in use but that happened when i was descending to the airport… Suddenly got no weather and after landing it gave me wrong information