Question about upcoming liveries

I was watching DLVA IG stream a minute ago and one of the things mentioned was the new liveries and Misha told us in the stream what the liveries were and one of the liveries mentioned was Aer lingus new livery (im irish) and also the old livery was coming too but as you know the a320/21 is already equipped with the old livery so does that mean the new livery will be going on the A320 and the old livery will be going on the A330-300. Hopefully someone can give an honest answer because an Aer lingus livery on the A330 is long awaited for us Irish/EI fans

Thanks,
Jack

1 Like

That is what I am wondering too, although a topic isn’t needed and instead, shoot out a PM to @DeltaVirtual or @MishaCamp. I think this livery will be added sometime soon. I heard Misha talk about this in Delta Virtual’s livestream.

2 Likes

Yep i will leave it for a couple of hours and then PM as they are both very busy at the booth

Jarno Decken, one of the 3D Artists in IF told us that Aer Lingus uses CF6 engines. The engines in Infinite Flight uses Rolse Royce.

Found here. 👇

Yep i knew that but they have a few liveries that dont use the engines in IF

If you want this livery, vote for the A330 rework. And just hope for the future. Cheers.

1 Like

It already has my vote fingers crossed! 🤞

My understanding was that the new Aer Lingus livery would be coming to a member of the A32X family, most likely the A320. 🙂

I came here to discuss the exact same thing. I think one is for certain and it’s that the 2019 Aer Lingus livery is coming to IF on the A320. But, as Jack has mentioned, they mentioned two Aer Lingus liveries. They said normal EI livery and 2019 EI livery. That made me stop cold in my tracks because I know, and all of you know, that the EI livery is already on the 320,321. Which means there’s a possibility that the “old” EI livery will be put on the A330. Which is great because I like the new livery on the 320 but it’s wayyyyy too plain on the 330. It’s been a long time coming let’s keep our fingers crossed!

1 Like

With my efforts at creating Aer Lingus VA, which will be active very soon, this is very exciting news!

1 Like

Someone else tried to creat EIVA but disappeared off the face of the earth lol.

1 Like

This is what Misha replied with when i messaged him.

1 Like

I will be happy to join EIVA once it’s set up.

1 Like

Wow, talk about not being straight to the point 😂. Hey they’re busy I guess.

1 Like

Does it mean at this moment in time the old livery is being planned to be put on the A330?

1 Like

I actually dont know maybe staff can shed some light on it

1 Like

as long as its not confirmed we can only wait and pray.

2 Likes

I think like the XCub, after the next update for a few weeks @Tyler_Shelton creates a schedule designed to use all the new aircraft with IFATC, also bringing attention to the communities much wanted EIDW airport. Of course this is a while away, but it’s always great to welcome a new aircraft and livery.

3 Likes

As mentioned above the Aer Lingus livery on the A330 we have would be inaccurate as it has the wrong engines. Unless they’re planning to add the CF engines as well which I highly doubt.

1 Like

i don’t think its gonna be a big of a deal since we already have some aircrafts with inaccurate parts or flight physics.

we still have Delta A330 which in reality is equipped with PW4000 if i am not wrong