Question about the 777-300 ER Update

Hello I have a quick question is there a thread for the B777-300ER ?? If there is can you link it thanks !

1 Like

No not currently, there may be one in the future when the rework starts

Thanks, Cpt_Zorndy

2 Likes

I believe they already started on the rework but haven’t released any details on it .

4 Likes

Actually we don’t know if they have or not because nothing is released regarding it. However, yes, they did say they would eventually get through the entire B777 family, we just don’t know when that will be. They could work on other features first, or at the same time as reworking on a specific variant of the B777, we will just have to wait and see. Hopefully your question was answered. This is to the best of my knowledge at this time because there is no information regarding the next update yet.

2 Likes

They have confirmed that they are working on the rest of the 777 variants on instagram, they said it in the comments of one of their posts but I can’t find it now.

1 Like

Ok sorry, I haven’t seen that post yet, ignore what I said about “not knowing when they will start working on them” 😂 oops

idk why it is not out yet
just take the 200ER and make it THICCER

1 Like

It’s a lot more work than taking a 772 and making it t h I c c c q e r

😉

8 Likes

Lol
@anon38496261

1 Like

It kinda is easy. The cockpit, engines, and gear are done that a copy and paste I think. Now they have to do the body of the plane and wings and physics and that’s about it. @anon38496261

1 Like

Nope, the gear is recognizable different. If they would copy paste it, the forum would go nuts lol. :D

The word “easy” and “development” have never gone together and never will. Trust me, it’s a lot harder than you would think. They have to start the entire frame from scratch, new gear, physics, and of course, scripts. I do small amounts of development myself so I know a bit here and there.

“Copy and pasting” is something that nearly never happens. It may be easier than starting from scratch, but not as easy as pressing 2 buttons on a keyboard.

I can just imagine how beautiful that reworked 77W would be… 😁

It shouldn’t take as long as completely starting from scratch, but don’t expect it so come that soon.

4 Likes

U spelt it wrong

1 Like

They can’t just recycle parts of aircraft to save time, I’m afraid. There are gear differences, wing differences, etc.

1 Like

I’m afraid that it will take more time than expected… Willing to fly -300ER with improved framework and physics with my favorite livery… Hope things will be good with devs…

1 Like

HAHA. Good one!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.