Question about liveries

Hi, I am new to infinite flight and I have a quick question, I have seen many videos and pictures of a Airbus A321 US airways livery on the game, but when I go into the livery selection for the A321 on my phone I do not see the US airways, why isn’t it there? (I have the iPhone 5S with the latest version of the app installed)

The US Airways livery is only available on the A320 :)

3 Likes

We have a number of community members that can render up images of livery suggestions. The ones you see listed for each aircraft within the IF app are the only ones currently usable.

2 Likes

It was removed from the simulator

2 Likes

It was the only livery for the A321 before the update, but they removed it.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Airbus1, I have a feeling whose side you are on when the typical Airbus vs Boeing debates pop up …

2 Likes

You bet :)

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be hard to find out lol. Like said above, simply look in the A320. Welcome to the community.

I’m with Boeing all the way and once I get my FAA-AMT license it would be an honor to work in the assembly line
For BOEING… I just dislike how the fuselage is so fat. On the airbus and why two floors on the A-380?.. most flights are already have alot of empty seats. This idea just doesn’t stick with me. It’s a waist of aluminum 2024… alclad

1 Like

Well it’s being utilised properly by Emirates so talk to the CEO and he will put you in your place 😂

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.