Question about frequencies of the facilities

Hey IFC! I saw wondering why some airports don’t have the ATIS frequency or the Ground one. If you take a look to the airport charts, these frequencies exist.

Hi,

Some of these airports just need to be edited. The IFAET will get to those as soon as they can.

1 Like

Got an example Airport?

1 Like

Many small grass or dirt airfields are like this. The main reason is lack of editing, as @Drummer said above.

1 Like

It’s either @Drummer’s answer, being unedited airports, or that the airports don’t have the frequency at all in real life. In your case, that’s the unedited option, because you say charts show there is.

1 Like

The ATIS frequency is missing at LIEE, the ground one at ELLX. And many other

1 Like

Oh okay, it’s clear now. Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks all! I got my answer then :D I guess mods can close this

1 Like

There is only one ATIS frequency for ELLX (and it’s there).

But it seems that LIEE needs to have a touch-up on it’s atc frequencies.

2 Likes

Yea, want to add on to Claudio’s response to the charts, you can see the actual frequencies the airport has. IRL, in an airport with a single tower often the responsibilities of ground and tower are combined into one, sometimes a tower will even do approach aswell.

LIEE indeed needs a touch up as was stated, we will fix that one.

4 Likes

Actually, I didn’t look at ELLX charts because I believed it was strange there wasn’t ground controlling😅 @Aceorbit gave me a nice explanation!
Thank you, @Claudio @Aceorbit

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.