Question about Events

Hello,
I’m currently in the process of planning an Event but I was wondering if it can involve multiple VA’s at once? If yes, do I plan it with all the VA’s in one place or plan it separately with them?
This will be my first time creating an event so I don’t want to make an mistakes haha.
Also not sure if this topic is in the right category :/
Cheers :)

You are allowed to have more than 1 sponsor for the event.

1 Like

Ah ok thanks

1 Like

one, addressing @tunamkol - please don’t call them sponsors. The VA is not a “sponsor” as there is no monetary or exchange of goods between them. Call it partnered with, or featuring…

As for the event planning, its tough for a first event to collaborate with VA’s - typically, especially the large VA’s, they will only partner with established “event makers” as they have a reputation they want to keep up.

That doesn’t mean this is going to be a no, some VA’s will be more open to partnerships than others and it will vary VA by VA.

The best way to communicate with them is through a PM on the IFC, most have a VA account that you can message to reach them. To find that info, it’ll likely be on their VA thread here on the ifc.

2 Likes

That’s perfect thanks man!

This topic can be closed :)

Requested by OP