Question about Centennial Airport

Good afternoon everybody hope you’re having a great day this is a real life question I’m just asking if anybody knows their way around Centennial if they could help. So if I’m flying in from Addison Airport in Dallas Texas and I want to land at Centennial to visit my aunt and uncle then where do you recommend to park I was looking at signature flight also X jet and Denver jet center also which one is the cheapest because I would be having it parked for a few days

Hey!

This would be something you’d have to look up reviews for on ForeFlight or Google, or on other real-world pilot forums. The #general category is for Infinite Flight-related queries only.

Personally I always choose my parking options considering two factors - (a) where fuel is cheaper, and (b) preferably where a truck can fill my plane up rather than me having to do it myself - and hence get a discount on parking charges as well.

1 Like

Ok I just know there’s a lot of people in the community who are from Denver area and I was thinking they would know some stuff that could help me

1 Like

@DeerCrusher 👋🏻😎

1 Like

I’d rather fill up my plane myself it turns out to be cheaper a lot of times

I suggest going to https://www.centennialairport.com and looking at tiedown parking/FBO info there

1 Like

DenverJet, TacAir and Signature are the ones that I’d go to. I’ve always used Signature and had nothing but pleasant experiences with them. XJet I’m not a fan of. They can be on the pricier end.

1 Like

Also will they let me park a Cherokee or 172 There or is it only Jets

The 3 that I mentioned should allow for pistons. APA is a massive GA airport. I don’t see why they’d deny you. Though, I’d recommend doing the research to verify that they have 100LL for ya

2 Likes

When are you making this flight up? Expect the FBOs at Centennial to be packed to the brim with private jets (if it’s during the holiday season). I recommend calling up the FBO prior to making the flight

Definitely going to be next year once I get my license and I’m working towards my commercial currently working towards private and instrument so maybe October or November 2022 Also I’m going to do this flight an infinite flight soon in the 172 which is why I’m trying to be realistic but in real life I’m going to go up there sometime in 2022 after I have my private and instrument

Hey I fly out of APA. I’d say the transient planes and out of towners typically go to Denver Jet Center, whereas the fractional like NetJets and guys with fuel contracts will go to Signature or Modern. DJC Takes everything from Cherokees to G650s so you should be set there. DJC also has a great restaurant that overlooks the ramp so that’s probably where you’d want to go anyway.

I do recommend the fish and chips. Was very good when I went about a month ago. 🤤

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 68 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.