Question About ATC Tracking Threads

G’day all, I have a question about ATC tracking threads, am I allowed to make one? I am not planning on joining the TSATC or IFATC anytime soon, I would love people to know where I’m opening so I can improve on ATC and help out in events.

Not 100% sure if this is the right category or if it should go in the #atc category.

2 Likes

"ATC Tracking Threads

We allow for tracking threads for your ATC training to be published. Please refrain from doing these unless you are in the process of joining the official IFATC team to control the expert server. When not active, please add [CLOSED] or [OFFLINE] to your title. This is the same for all topics in the category."

1 Like

Thanks for the help, I wish anyone could make a tracking thread.

Is there any other way I could say that I’m opening or not?

You could practice on your own or PM someone to tell them that you’re opening. If someone requests ATC on the Global ATC Request thread, you can inform them that you’ll be there.

2 Likes

Could you link the thread please

Keep in mind that this is for requests only, so don’t advertise that you’re opening/closing on this thread. :)

1 Like

Thanks mate for the help.

1 Like

I’ll be flying on TS for a while, so I’ll probably post on that thread for ATC services. Check there or PM me if you want me to disclose further information. 👍

1 Like

I am not in the process of joining just Practicing you can make them with guide I made below.

Doesn’t that go against the rules, though, if you’re not joining IFATC/TSATC?

1 Like

You can Practice with a tracking thread and still not be in the process many people do this.

1 Like

I see… wasn’t aware of that. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.