Question about a tablet

Hi all I just want to ask a quick question I can only afford Android tablets does anyone know does infinite flight globel work on the (levono tab e10)
Thanks for any support.
Kind regards shamrock 981

1 Like

You can check if your device is here

1 Like

Thank you so much for this.

1 Like

Based on some research I did, I don’t think the Lenovo e10 will perform well with global . It might be a little laggy. It also depends on which version you get (1-2gb of ram) but I really doubt it’s gonna perform well on the long run since updates keep getting even more demanding every time . It also comes with a Snapdragon 210 from which I will not expect a lot of performance. I’ll recommend you look at the post above if you want some recomendations in which device to get. Also @Kirito_77 is your go to when it comes to Android related things. He’s the real MVP in that field

2 Likes

Thanks for helping out here 😄

@Shamrock981 I doubt the tablet would even run Infinite Flight at all. Unfortunately I haven’t tested any of the 200 series Snapdragon professors, but based on the performance of the 400 series I think it would be a miracle if the app even loaded into a flight. Not to mention it also has a super weak graphics chip.

If you’re looking for a cheap tablet, I’d recommend buying second hand. You can get more performance at a cheaper price, and probably also have a wider selection based on where you live 😉

Thank you so much my friend

Thank you so much this helped alot

Thank you very much for much

1 Like

I think I’m going to go with the Asus Zenpad 3s 10

If you can buy a used iPad Pro (Any gen) I think you will have better performance than with the Asus ;)
(I’m kinda an apple guy)
But you should ask @Kirito_77 first;)

1 Like

Ok thx for the support but I think I’m gonna stick to Android fo the moment