Question about a possible future event/New event ideas

Hello, I want your guy’s opinions on an idea I have had for a little while. Do you guys think a whole city fly out and fly in would be a good idea? Let’s use Chicago as an example. I would use Midway airport and O’Hare airport. At Midway I would have a fly in then at O’Hare I would have a flyout. Is this a good or bad idea. Give me your thoughts.

Thanks

2 Likes

Do a KSMF fly out!

Do a CYYZ/CYTZ Flyout!

1 Like

Which one would you want the fly in at.

CYTZ. Love the approach there.

1 Like

My idea was to have a whole city and all its airports have something going on so it is realistic.

CYYZ and CYTZ ;)

Ok, I will for sure look into it is CYTZ in Toronto

KSMF,KMCC and KSAC are all of the airports in the sacramento area, MCC was an airforce base in the 60s SAC is Sacramento executive, and SMF is the international airport

2 Likes

YYZ//YTZ 🥰! Love it

2 Likes

Do a KSJC flyout! :D
SJC doesn’t get enough attention in IF so it would be nice to get more people to fly out of San Jose

There were literally around 17 KSJC flyouts last year.

5 Likes

I think I have to go with toronto i just did a circle around all the ariports in a TBM and they were all large and medium sized. I will keep you posted about it. It may be posted soon but I can’t now as I have a STL fly out going on. IF you want to attend it PM and I will give you the link. Be on the lookout for the Toronto one in the Future. @anon41771314 thanks for this idea

1 Like

There were way less than that

Do an ULR ETOPS fly out from KORD using any selected twin/trijet widebody aircraft:
A330
A350
B767
B777
B787
DC10
MD11

All flights are test flights of selected destinations
NZAA
YPAD
YPPH
WSSS
WIII
WMKK
VABB
VCBI
FIME

1 Like

OK I have talked and my next event will one hundred percent be a Toronto fly in and out with all of there airports. If you want attend my KSTL event it has some great domestic routes and a few European ones. Thanks

You could do RJAA/RJTT and maybe have Kyoto and Osaka as secondary airports.

1 Like

Ill consider it. With the Toronto fly out/in I am doing there will be one.

Vacnouver Island Flyout!!! or some where warm

1 Like

@United2,

There is already a huge Chicago flyout hosted by @Everything_Matthew.
I would suggest Guangzhou-Hong Kong-Shenzhen area because they have many flights and multiple destinations.

Another one could be the San Francisco Bay Area with SFO, SJC, OAK.
Last ideas I could think of are: Dubai, Muscat, Abu Dhabi and Doha or Bangkok-Singapore-Malaysia.

1 Like