Question 20.2

Why hasnt there been an update on how beta testing is going or anything related 20.2 in nearly 2 weeks? this usually doesnt happen with the tracking threads.

2 Likes

They obvs feel that there isnt anything major to post about yet. they keep us updated when they feel that it is worthy of posting and also to keep us in suspense…

12 Likes

Ya it just seems quite unusual.

4 Likes

Not really, they have done this before… nothing new, that they havent posted about an update in a while.
they have done this in the past a few times

5 Likes

It just means that when you see a new post relating to 20.2 you’ll be more excited to see it! Anticipation is the best feeling and a great feeling to the people viewing. ;)

6 Likes

okay thanks, you probably know about this more than I

4 Likes

true though (I say that too much)

1 Like

Well, more so that i have just been around for a while…

3 Likes

But it is weird that we went from new info being posted almost every week to nothing in the past 2 weeks. I kinda feel like the reason the teasers aren’t being posted is because of all the drama that happened with the last one and the devs don’t want to stir up anymore drama.

2 Likes

👽 Aliens have abducted the developers… 20.2 will arrive after negotiations for their safe return are made. kidding

Update about 20.2 you say

Sometimes no news is good news! I’m sure Infinite Flight will share something when they feel that its a good time and something that will entertain a good discussion between folks.

18 Likes