Quarantine’s days IF Edition

During the quarantine days, @Infinite_Flight_Sims and I are flying around a lot of the world in C172s! We’ve flown from Halifax to Ottawa (4.5 hours), Ottawa to Toronto (2 hours) and today we are flying to Winnipeg (from Toronto, 7 hours). Our final destination is Ushuaia

2 Likes

Keep the hard work!

1 Like

Nice grade I hope to be me too

That’s cool!

1 Like

Friends Trips Yeah!!

1 Like

Well, let’s see… I did well over 75 flights over the past month, which should be an average of around 1.5 flights per day, and I did my first flight from the West Coast to the Midwest! I also created an inspiring topic- Just a little inspiration, so if anyone needs a little of that, go there! Oh! I also have started to change my flight prep so it is more realistic.

Sure i’ll check your topic!

1 Like

@IFLY Thanks, man! And can I just say, I love it when these types of topics are created because then I get inspiration for ways I can improve my flying! So thank you all for that :)

1 Like

Actually I was only bored in the beginning of the Corona Holidays. Then I did a lot of controlling. Meanwhile I‘m studying a lot and I‘m also going to school again. Now I‘m spending my little IF time with training sessions only which I really enjoy.

1 Like

No problem!! I had the inspiration yesterday, I was on the Internet and… My head said Quarantine’s day Lol

1 Like

School is opened in your country? Interesting, Yeah training sessions are cool.

1 Like

Yes, school is open for seniors for the final exam preparation. It‘s volunteer though.

2 Likes

Soon for me.

2 Likes

Nice routine

1 Like

Check out this user’s topic about flying the world’s capitals. Each capital he visits, he posts a video about the country’s culture/food

Might be interesting to follow along, maybe visit some new places in the sim, and learn about other countries while doing so.

-Moosehead

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to check my thread and your kind sharing. I really appreciate it.

As a Geography and culture buff, I find it extremely interesting to “visit” faraway lands and learn about their customs, their food and history (while practising crosswind landings in the Pacific, for example). Makes you think about us and our little planet.

Cheers!

2 Likes

I found that many people consider that school is boring😂

I can affirm!

Thanks for mentioning us @ShaneAviation!
@Gaming_sniper If you have any questions let me know!

Jarrett S Head of Main Division

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.