Qatar Virtual | Soaring Together

Hi @anon41771314

We were approved yesterday but before approval we worked with a team to iron our some bumps in our operation.

Regards
Jake

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll be joining some VAs as of the end of march, this is definitely making it on my list.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m not sure what you mean here. Please PM either myself or @Jake_Savage and we’ll be able to sort something out for you. Cheers.

1 Like

Hi, I got accepted, but I dont have access to Slack at the moment, but i will join when I get the chance. :)

Hi @Fanykor

Firstly, welcome to our forums; I hope you enjoy the community you are now a part of and it enhances your IF experience.

Regional managers is not something we are currently looking to utilise, when we get a larger pilot base we may decide to hire regional/area managers to manage pilots within their jurisdiction; however, these will be hired from our current pool of pilots.

All available spaces will always be filled internally by pilots already in our system, so I encourage you to join and who knows where that may take you…

Regards
Jake
CEO

3 Likes

THANK YOU IFC

This is a short post from me to thank the IFC for the great reception we received. Above in our mission statement I said I’d like us to have 20 pilots by December and 50 by August 2020. Well we have already achieved 30!

Thank you for supporting us, welcoming us and joining us. Your support means a lot to us and is what makes us great!

Thank you
Jake

3 Likes

Professional-looking Virtual Airline. Best of luck with everything!

2 Likes

Hi, to join head to qatarvif.tk and click “Join Us” :D

Ive just looked on the website and there appears to be no issues accessing the form: see image… http://prntscr.com/nft3zg

We Are Launching Our Instagram

Why not head over and follow us? It might not look like much now but we will be hosting giveaways, events and much more.

Qatar Virtual Instagram

banner

6 Likes

Hi @Fanykor,
May i know if you are accessing the site via your phone or on pc?

Maybe you can try scrolling to the top of the tread and there will be a ‘Join Us’ link click on that and let me know how it goes :)

Ok maybe you can try to connect using a VPN?

Try accessing it on a PC. There is some licks with how weebly works our website into a mobile compatible version.

Regards
Jake S
CEO
jsavage@qatarvif.rf.gd

New Website

We launched our brand new website this evening, custom made and designed by our in house team, it offers a new way to interact with Qatar Virtual.

It can be found at http://www.qatarvif.rf.gd

Please be aware it is advisable to clear your browsers image cache for the best experience, if you encounter any issues please contact contact@qatarvif.rf.gd

Staff Applications Open

As well as our exciting new website, we have now opened staff applications to the IFC. The application can be found here https://forms.gle/xoGGNMm37ZRN7iSj9

Applications close on 2019-05-04T23:00:00Z

We reserve the right to contact certain individuals before this time, and therefore close applications for certain positions before this time.

banner

5 Likes

Okay i am planning on joining you guys

1 Like

Great we can’t wait to welcome you

1 Like

@Jake_Savage check dm please :)

Thank you and have already given the test

Hi @DhruvChopra

Apologies for a delay in responding to your application, unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances both myself and @NationofAviation have had to take a few days off but a member of our team will be in touch tomorrow!

Jake

1 Like