Qatar Airways

Hi everyone.

Can someone who was flown Qatar airlines put their feedback in this post about what the airline is like?

Thanks guys

Oh my god, it is amazing! I flew on economy, and it was great! Great legroom, food was tasty, mid flight snack of ice cream also! IFE is modern also.

3 Likes

I flew on Qatar Airways many times. My Best Experience was when I flew from from Melbourne International to Hamad international with a Qatar Airways 777-300er. Friendly and proffesional Staff. Flew in Economy and it was one of the best economy seats I have flown in. Overall, it is an Awesome Airline.

I have also flown on a Qatar Airways A320. Was also a great flight.

2 Likes

My dad said the first class experience on the 77W was lovely!

1 Like

First flight with them from Amsterdam to Doha in a 777-300er I flew in economy (my dad is a pilot so we traveled with employee ticktes) I have to say it was a great experience, good client treatment, delicious food everything is excellent you’ll never regret!!

2 Likes

Im about to fly on Qatar 777-2 and A320 in 2 months

4 Likes

Hey everyone thanks very much for your responses! ✅

4 Likes

Is he pilot by Qatar airways?

No my dad is pilot of Copa Airlines now (previously for KLM), but we reserve the flight, but the seats are not assigned until all the rest of the passengers confirm their seats, in other words I’m traveling with an employee ticket. I thought it was only for KLM but is also for the rest of the airlines because the same thing happened when I traveled with Southwest from MCO to STL

2 Likes

I heard good news about it, still wishing for it.

Never flown with them yet.
I just wanted to advise you that Qatar’s latest B77Ws adapt the 3-4-3 seat configuration in Economy (against the 3-3-3 on older aircraft of this type).

1 Like

Thanks laurens. i guess?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.