Qatar Airways Virtual | Elegance in the Air | Official Thread - 2022

A wonderful new thread, keep the work!

3 Likes

Thank you for the lovely words.

3 Likes

NEW ADDITION TO OUR STAFF TEAM

Today, we welcomed a new member to our staff team. Let’s put it together for @AviationZyYT who will now be our new Media Manager for the coming weeks until a restructure.

@AviationZyYT has served as the Deputy President for Air Belgium Virtual for nearly a year until its closure a few days ago. We are pleased to have someone with great experience in our team to handle our social networks.

Congratulations and Welcome once again!

Regards
QRV Management

5 Likes

Congrats! @AviationZyYT

3 Likes

Thanks soo much my friend <3

2 Likes

Great looking thread

4 Likes

Very nice thread !

2 Likes

Thank you!

Raihan Y | DFO

1 Like

Thanks mate:)

Raihan Y | DFO

2 Likes

QRV LEAVING MIDDLE EASTERN ALLIANCE

Hello all,
As you know that MEVA is the largest Virtual Alliance for Middle Eastern VA’s and has a bunch of exciting Events and Partnerships for Featured Routes between the Airlines.

But sadly because of unspoken reason, we will be no longer part of the Middle East Virtual Alliance.

We all want to thanks MEVA for a great experience work with them and for their hard work for connecting all of Middle Eastern Airlines!

Regards
QRV Management

2 Likes

Very nice thread!

3 Likes

I would like to apply to this amazing VA, but the application on Jotform does not allocate for Grade 2 pilots.

1 Like

Its long, I applied and still no response

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.

Sorry about that, we have now updated it.

Our staff team has been quite busy in the couple of days working on some new features. We will look into your application now.