Qatar Airways Virtual Airline - Hiring Staff and Chief Pilots

A glimpse from our first ever landing competition at Qatar VA. Enjoy the video:

2 Likes

Hello, where can I sign up to join? I’m an experienced pilot on IF and love Qatar Airways. At the moment I don’t have a live subscribition but when global comes I’ll buy one again. Almost 98hours of flight time and 85,825XP.

Hi @fraspotting1. Thank you for your interest in this VA. however to join we require you to have live grade 3 minimum as you would be required to pass a practical test. When you do buy live please get in touch with me or any chief pilot mentioned above to become a QR pilot. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you

QR01

2 Likes

Ok I’ll do that then :-) do want me to take the written test already?

We can only process theory test when you’re grade 3.

1 Like

2 Likes

You are flying a little heavy there my friend.

7 Likes

Lol @Aviaperevozchik

3 Likes

Love heavy planes my friend ;) and as always Qatar airways planes full of people and cargo

6 Likes

2 Likes

hiring chief pilots, to expand our operations. Apply now

2 Likes

Hello guys I am the COO for Qatar VA we are now looking for people that can be event coordinators, fleet mangers and being members of the VA. You should join us because we are a very Active VA, we get on really well and we need more people to join us in order to continue this incredible Journey. Do make sure to DM me, @QR01
and @r3life
Website link to apply: http://qatarif.wixsite.com/qatarairways/contact-us

3 Likes

By now you should have received an application from me…

1 Like

Hello guys I am the COO of Qatar Virtual and we are still recruiting people to join this fantastic up-coming VA. Our Staff is highly motivated and our pilots are the best trained within Infinite Flight community. We have a diverse range of aircraft’s in our fleet and also the youngest, providing short, medium and long haul flights. When you do join this VA you will see a bright future for aviation you will se cooperation and team Chemistry you will see the most enthusiastic and entertaining VA you ever joined. We do events once a week and we are looking for grade 3+ pilots make yourself home. Our website link: http://qatarif.wixsite.com/qatarairways

Even from me you should have recieved an application

You’ve said you’re the COO several times lol I think people got it

1 Like

Any emailed application I have been getting I have been responding to. If you have sent the email within the last 10hrs I am now responding to them, only issue I ever face with respond to the applicants is I don’t get a response. If you have sent a message through our website, I will be emailing you back within the next few hours. Thanks for your patience. @SkyHighGuys he was actually the CO-COO under trial to see if he was really ready to take on the position. We are still evaluating him so that we can split up the workload of the VA between @QR01 and myself. Lately we have sent quite an influx of pilot applications and some Staff position applications and I must thank everyone for applying for these positions, allowingus to grow together as a team. Here’s to the QR family 🎉🎊

2 Likes

Hello guys, I am the CEO of Qatar Airways Virtual. We are currently looking for professional pilots grade 3+ to join the QR family. We also currently have chief pilot positions open for those who qualify as senior captain or higher after our theory and practical test. So if you think you have what it takes. Come join the most professional VA around. To join follow our website link: http://qatarif.wixsite.com/qatarairways and click contact us or alternatively contact myself or any chief pilot to get started.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.