Qatar Airways Virtual Airline - Hiring Staff and Chief Pilots

Qatar Airways VA was established on January 8, 2016 with 18 of the most professional and active pilots. We believe that commitment and passion are key aspects to operate an virtual airline successfully. Our Staff is highly motivated and our pilots are truly the best trained within the Infinite Flight Community. We have a diverse range of aircraft’s in our fleet and also the youngest, providing short, medium and long haul flights. We pride ourselves on our 5* star service we provide, every member is ranked individually and regularly checked by our staff. So if you would like to join our expanding airline why not join us. We look forward to hearing from you!!

Currently Roles Available:
Ranked Pilot: To be considered you must be at least grade 3 or above and demonstrate your abilities when tested. Initially, you will have to pass our online assessment then a practical test will be taken by an assigned chief pilot, ranks will be given at the end of the test. Those with ranks Senior Captain will be considered for Chief Pilot roles. Chiefs are responsible for testing recruits, training pilots internally and advice. To start PM me or any chief pilot

CEO: @QR01
COO: @r3life
Website Developer: Available
Marketing Director: Available
Event Manager: @Aviaperevozchik
Event Coordinator: Available
Corporate Photographer: @Ar_Valencia

Chief Pilot A319: @Aviaperevozchik
Chief Pilot A340: Available
Chief Pilot B777-200F: @Wisaam_Romi
Chief Pilot B787-8: @r3life
Chief Pilot A380: Available
Chief Pilot B777-200LR: Available
Chief Pilot B777-300ER: @QR01

Future Operations:
Qatar Airways Virtual is currently undergoing a major overhaul, working behind the scenes to help provide the best service possible. At the current moment we are working around the clock with our team of international staff members to better prepare for global by adding a diverse range of routes from short haul to ULH routes.

What Makes us Different?
Here at Qatar we are always working to ensure the highest quality of work. The staff team here takes honor in our pilots who have come from far and wide, working their way up the ranks to become the very best that they can be. All the pilots at Qatar are ranked by skill levels, which is something you won’t find anywhere else. We ensure that anytime that you see the “QR” callsign soaring through the skies of IF, you will be in contact with professional pilots. Even if you are not the best pilot that you can be, the team at Qatar will always be there for you to help train you and allow you to become an elite pilot.
Each role requires a thorough interview/testing process. Professionalism is the target we’re searching for. So if you think you are the right person for any of the available roles, get in touch. you can also find us on:
http://qatarif.wixsite.com/qatarairways
https://www.facebook.com/groups/554367128050029/

Partnering with Qatar:
You think your pilot’s and team have what it takes to be a part of Qatar Airways Virtual. Well in that case we would love to see both our VA’s grow together.

11 Likes

The promo video should have had the Qatar Airways boarding music, that’s truly amazing!

1 Like

These VA Post confuse me, part of the reason why I never join them.

5 Likes

Looks good, best of luck from Infinite Airways!

4 Likes

What about it is confusing, we are willing to edit it or explain anything to you. :)

2 Likes

I think this is their main thread

The video looks very good. Awesome video planning

3 Likes

Fantastic video! Looking very professional.

2 Likes

Looks like your running a good VA. Good luck for the future from British airways.

3 Likes

one word describes this video. AMAZING one question though. you sa you have chief pilots for each aircraft. does a pilot get a choice of aircraft that they have to fly?

1 Like

Nice video. But you should’ve used some music to represent Qatar Airways, not use the British Airways advert music.

1 Like

I know what you mean @AlexH, we already looked into that option before exploring for a new promo music. and stop trying to promote your video here, sly movements hmm :D

Promote? I am no longer a part of BAVA, so why would I be ‘promoting them’. Further more I blurred the link so it didn’t automatically embedded on the post.

I hardly call that promoting.

1 Like

Firs to become a chief pilot you need pass enter test and those with ranks Senior Captain will be considered for Chief Pilot roles.
First test on a319,after you choose aircraft and continue witch testing.

I was just making fun of it, if you didnt realise I was joking. hard to tell when everything is typed lol

2 Likes

What do u mean do they have a choice of planes to fly? You are allowed to fly whatever aircraft you want except for when our global routes come out, you will be flying the aircraft designated for the route. A chief pilot rank just shows us that you have demonstrated a high level of understanding with flying that aircraft. Most of the shots from the video were taken by the chief pilots which just show some of the skills the chiefs actually have. 3 out of 4 of the chiefs are IFATC and the last person is working to become IFATC

2 Likes

It’s good to see a Qatar VA, will you be doing Qatar Cargo flights as well?

2 Likes

Thank you, we have been around for a year now, just thought we’d start a new post for this year. and yes cargo is also a part of our operations

3 Likes

Tremendous amount of time and dedication went into the video, the chiefs did deliver something elegant and overwhelming. Thank you for all your positive comments, it is very much appreciated. Hope to see you fly with us soon!

4 Likes

Yes indeed, as the list of routes that will be operated during global grows, we will be sure to update the community. :)

1 Like