Qatar Airways introduces new Super Business Class.

That’s a tad cheap for great service like that

1 Like

If it’s more expensive than that, first class must be way more expensive than that which means its around £4,000 per person which for a family of 4 that’s £16,000! You could get a car for less than that!! And Emirates first class is way more expensive… People need to get paid more

2 Likes

Emirates is $20,000 a seat for Buisness… so Qatar must be closish

2 Likes

20,000! Jesus Christ… That’s £80,000 for a family of 4… Jesus! I’m starting to think you’re making this up, surely it can’t be £20,000 per person… That’s just ridiculous!

2 Likes

Looks like a really nice business class upgrade. If they offered it for free I would gladly take accept a business class ticket ;)

2 Likes

Look it up then…100% sure it is

1 Like

That is so luxurious! More like Super First Class!

1 Like

@Darth_Sidious It isn’t. I’ve seen some very nice fares on QR, including CAI-DOH-BOS and CAI-DOH-LAX for roughly £2200 one way, and even LAX-DOH-SIN round trip for £2400 round-trip! Sure, some fare can be incredibly expensive, but the most I’ve ever seen was roughly £4600. Earns a good amount of miles for its price.

1 Like

I have never seen such a fare like that… even the EY Apartment is only $19,000. Emirates is only about $4000 one-way DXB-United States or about $6000 round-trip. I’ve never seen anything as absurd as that (only about $8000 for F, too).

Could not stand sitting the wrong way

2 Likes

If they offered any ticket free i would take it

2 Likes

Looks so good would love to try their business class.

1 Like

He posted that amount in dollars, not Euros. :)

2 Likes

Emirates Business class isn’t that expensive. NOT 20,000 dollars. Only £2700 for a return to Dubai.

2 Likes

Looks cosy and comfortable. Good move Qatar, smart of them providing more seating class options.

1 Like

Looks very nice, I really like the Super Business class Qatar has introduced.

1 Like

Ouch wouldn’t pay that for Business , that is more First class return prices departing from the states ! I usually get CPT-LHR VIA DXB for 4000usd return on a bad-ish day !

2 Likes

Neither would i😂

If that is first class in return that is pretty good-ish value. Business class then i think i will just rather cry in economy that tell my bank manger why i need another loan !

That’s one way, pretty sure that’s Buisness though