Qatar Airways B777-300ER New Livery

Hello IFC :) Great News!! The Boeing B777 Family will be getting a fresh rework!! Today I’m requesting Qatar Airways’s B777-300ER/-200LR/-200F New Livery.

In IF We have Qatar Airways B777 old livery which doesn’t exists at all since at least 2015, making it Un-Realistic ( As well as A380 )

Here’s a comparison Of Qatar Airways B777-300ER IF & IRL

As you see, the real life Qatar Airways new livery Features a smaller and a much better looking QR Tail Logo than the
older one which flows out of the tail.
The new Livery Is also a bit lighter.
I really hope IF takes Qatar Airways Livery Into consideration, it’s my favorite airline and one of my favorite liveries :)

Remember, you can only request one variant per livery. I’d suggest changing the title to the 777-300ER and making a separate request for the 777-200LR.

2 Likes

Yep. Exactly as @anon7075715 said
However, make sure that variant is not already requested

3 Likes

Thanks for your help :)

1 Like

Thanks for your help =)

Thank you very much for you vote :) You’re right “ we can’t unsee It”

2 Likes

So, the only difference is the tail? In that case, it would be easier just to edit the one we already have.

2 Likes

Tail, + A bit lighter shade Maroon. I hope it gets edited at least.

1 Like

I think having two is fine since the comparison is important in this case.

1 Like

Yes, in this case, both pictures are needed for the comparison and that’s allowed as stated in the guidelines 🤗

1 Like

Oh, still kind of new! :)

1 Like

I’m actually surprised a world class airline like Qatar Airways New Livery Is not in the game, If it was in America, they would have added It before It Qatar Airways would. XD I’ll vote.

3 Likes

Lol ;) Thanks for your vote.

3 Likes

Yes! Finally someone talks about this! My national carrier new Livery should be on the A380 and B777.
The old Livery does not exist anymore since a long long time ago.

Definitely got my vote!

1 Like

I think this livery looks more simple and cleaner for the presentation and the Qatar goat. I support this and it may or may not be replaced with the current -300ER after the rework.

1 Like

Thanks for supporting my national carrier @Kuba_Jaroszczyk .
I’d be happy If they remove the old Livery, cuz It does not exists anymore, I think it was last seen In 2015.
The new one Is much cleaner and better looking!

2 Likes

I don’t really see the difference I feel like this would be too much time for the devs just for a animal on the back of the plane others may feel differently about this by this is my opinion I just feel like it’s unreasonable.

It’s your opinion.🙂 This World-Class Airline livery needs to get updated within the rework. It does not feel realistic flying that old livery.
Also brighter and better colors, It’s not Just the logo, + It’s not TOO much work lol.

2 Likes

I guess but still why go through that effort to get an animal smaller?

Why? 👀 because we need It.
The old tail was ugly, compared to the new one which Is waaaay better.
They can at least edit the tail. Not necessarily the brighter colors.

I mean they made the KLM B747 2015 livery, the livery was exactly like the older one, but Just a curved outline at the bottom of the plane!
If they cared about KLM that much, Then why not Qatar Airways?

2 Likes