Qatar Airways A350 Experience

Hello all! I just flew the Qatar Airways A350 from Boston to Doha departing on Sunday the 18th and then a 777-300ER to my final destination. The a350 was absolutely magnificent. The descent into Doha was also incredible.

22 Likes

Wow! Stunning pictures. Must have been amazing!

1 Like

It really was! The food wasn’t very good though lol.

2 Likes

Oh, I wish I could fly on one of these beasts, I usually only fly domestic.

2 Likes

Isn’t that most airline food? :)

1 Like

Don’t tell me that those meals doesn’t seems yummy! They are served on most SWISS flights… :)

2 Likes

Very cool @Bluepanda900 , isn’t Hamad International Airport in Doha just spectacular ?!

1 Like

Never said all ;)

1 Like

Beautiful pictures mate!

1 Like

To be honest I prefer other airports, the fact that they make a flight from London that is full deboard with buses in 45 degree heat is not great for a brand new state of the art airport, that being said unless your rich or want to waste money most facilities are not accessible to you

1 Like

@Bluepanda900 Can you pick one thing as your favorite part of your A350 experience?

3 Likes

I’m absolutely in love with the (amazing) wing of this plane

I’m not @Bluepanda900 but for me Hamad was an amazing airport, but I dislike the big yellow bear at the middle of the Airport ;-)

A person of my family work there and I had a little privilege tour in the lounge, that was awesome 👏

1 Like

Oh sorry didn’t mean to reply to your post ! Yes the big yellow teddy is rather strange …

1 Like

Yeah and I can’t understand why there’s a yellow bear in the middle of an airport.

For me there’s no relation between the airport and the yellow bear…

And why yellow ?

🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Here is some background information about it. It’s apparently mean to remind you of a childhood or precious items at home, I guess it makes sense.

2 Likes

Thanks @Chatta290

1 Like

By the way the artist who created this is SWISS 😂

1 Like

We could’ve met up, man! Seriously, though hope you had a fun time on Qatar Airways. :)

3 Likes

Those are some amazing pictures. Qatar Airways + a350 = Great combination!

2 Likes