Qatar Airways announced that it would be starting service to eight new destinations over the course of this year. The destinations are incredibly diverse and continue to challenge the offerings of its major rivals in the region.
“Eight new destinations will be joining our network this year in addition to the recently announced gateways of Santorini, Greece; Dubrovnik, Croatia; and Osaka, Japan. With these new routes, our operations will expand to 177 destinations around the world, reinforcing our position as one of the world’s most connected airlines. This ensures we can continue to provide our passengers more options and flexibility when planning their business and leisure travel.”
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan – Two weekly flights (starting 30 March 2020)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan – Two weekly flights starting 1 April 2020, increasing to four weekly flights from 25 May 2020
- Cebu, Philippines – Three weekly flights (starting 8 April 2020)
- Accra, Ghana – Daily flights (starting 15 April 2020)
- Trabzon, Turkey – Three weekly flights (starting 20 May 2020)
- Lyon, France – Five weekly flights (starting 23 June 2020)
- Luanda, Angola – Four weekly flights (starting 14 October 2020)
- Siem Reap, Cambodia – Five weekly flights (starting 16 November 2020)
Thanks For Reading!