QR 739
Realistic route via Longyearbyen
Join me from Doha on Friday Evening Doha Qatar time 2:30 pm

On A359

And at last congratulations to team ISRO
For successful Moon’s South pole mission
🎉 #chandrayan 3

19 Likes

Great photos, the sunset with the dreamliner looks gorgeous! Lovely job.

And the Chandrayaan-3 mission success is absolutely incredible!

Just FYI, you can delete the italicized and bolded text at the top, it’s primarily used as formating to help folks create their topic.

3 Likes

I actually took many screenshots but I don’t know what’s wrong with IF, every screenshot has that weird discolored square top left corner, & that’s annoying

2 Likes

Yes it also happens for me hopefully it gets fixed soon, and nice pictures

@Tina_Kwesha & @Nicholas777 Oh, I can actually explain that… it’s been a bug for a while (but there’s an easy work around).

The big simply is that when you pause the replay, the time that you have set keeps running so the sun and light angles change. However, when you take a replay screenshot, that top left corner reverts back to the time you had set when you first paused the replay. To make it so that there’s no box, simply just change the time quickly before you press the screenshot button and then quickly take a screenshot. The more time that passes from when you adjust the time and when you press the screenshot button, the greater the color difference is. Hope this helps with more awesome photos! :)

1 Like

The Doha to LAX flight departs at 8:15am Qatar Time

great shots! i joined qatari virtual for those great views

Pretty hectic option to get a nice & clean screenshot, I’ll definitely not gonna try that

1 Like

Yeah I know , but I cannot start from 8:15 Qatar time, I’ll start the flight as early as possible , midnight for me to be precise

Oh it’s not that bad. Just before you take the screen shot, tap the time to change it to what time you want and that’s it! One button is all…

1 Like

Alright let’s see, I’ll try , can’t miss any views of tomorrow’s flight
🇧🇭🛫🇺🇸

Thank you for explaneing, hopefully it gets fixed soon so we dont have to do all that other unnecessary stuff

1 Like

That worked

1 Like