QantasLink Embraer E190 Livery

Not to mention the current airports that are being worked on are to cater for the aircraft

3 Likes

Need this, just voted

1 Like

ngl would be sick to have in the game 🥶🥶

Sorry for the horrible quality, saw this at Adelaide Airport while getting prepared for my flight to WADD.

4 Likes

Looks very nice!!

I think they just recently bought them and theyre flying in the Eastern states of Australia

I think having more regional airports in Australia will help with this aircraft because the embraer for Qantas doesnt do big routes so i think its really good that more regional airports are being added aswell!

Thanks so much for the vote, Oli!

Ngl, you’re certainly not wrong!

It certainly is an eye catching and sleek livery!

It certainly is!

1 Like

2 Likes

Earlier this year I was coming back to YMML from YBCS via YBBN (because it was school holidays, their weren’t any seats available direct to YMML) and I saw two Qantas link E190s in a hangar at YBBN

Edit: (sorry for the bad quality of the picture, the hangar was far away from the terminal in which took the picture)

7 Likes

Would live this livery since we can fly it from Darwin that is 3D!

3 Likes

I hope they’re still considering this livery?

Voted! This is a beautiful livery imo! I’m in Aus for a year now and it will kinda become one of my ”home countries” so I would like to see some love to the national carrier of the land down under

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the support on this livery! I hope you’re enjoying your time in Australia.

1 Like

Easy vote from me, need more qantas aircraft in the new livery

1 Like

Thanks so much for your support. I completely agree with you!

Love the livery as well as Qantas and the E190 you get my vote ❤

1 Like

Thanks so much for your support as well mate! It’s great to see this livery gaining so much support.

1 Like

I am! It’s a great country and the weather is starting to warm up

2 Likes

You obviously don’t live in Melbourne then.

2 Likes