QantasLink A320

Thanks for announcing. Why don’t you clear a vote? You know, instead of just announcing that on every feature request. Kthxbye

1 Like

No. Absolutely not. I love qantas (own there stock) and absolutely hate this! Yuck! At least it is a lease. I’m a big Boeing fan. Lol

It is leased from Jetstar. Which is owned by Qantas. And guess what… their whole domestic fleet is made up of Airbus A320 family aircraft.

3 Likes

Thats pretty surprising for an A320. I would think they would have some more subsidiary aircraft.

2 Likes

I know there fleet is made up of A320s, but the jet star livery looks good on that plane, (looks even better on Boeing aircraft) the the qantas livery just doesn’t look good on the A320, A330, and A380.

1 Like

Yes, they also have 787s for international services and Q300s for domestic/regional services only in New Zealand.

2 Likes

Don’t forget Picture Credits! You also have my vote, nice Livery like the Alaska A320!

1 Like

Much appreciated
Also, it says the photo credit at the bottom of the photo (Jetphotos)

1 Like

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Qantas my airline
My vote is for you. 😊

4 Likes

Very creative!
Thanks for the vote 🙂

1 Like

Thank you! This will be amazing livery to add in the game. 😉

1 Like

Cmon FDS you know you want it

2 Likes

It would be great if they added it!

Me too but I haven’t seen it

Yes I would love this in IF. Also I watched a video of an a320 QantasLink plane landing in Perth. The livery it’s self is amazing with high quality and detail.

1 Like

Hopefully this will get promoted in the next update

1 Like

you definetly have my vote

2 Likes

I think it’s time we saw some new Qantas liveries alongside the 737. For example the Q400 and these A320s are screaming for this livery. It’s so beautiful and I’m sure @MackenzieRodgers wouldn’t mind a few more updated QF liveries!

2 Likes

CONFIRMED my friends.
Enjoy this livery!!!

5 Likes