Qantas094’s World Tour, Next Leg Coming Soon To A Screen Near You!

G’day all, it has come time after months and months of planning that my world tour going to officially commence and I’m inviting you to join me along the way.

I will post all information about the leg in the same format each time on this thread as a reply. The format and how it will look is below.

G’day all the next leg of my world tour continues in the land down under. The flight today is from Melbourne Tullamarine to Darwin. The required aircraft and livery should you be joining me are the Qantas Boeing 737-800. The flight will take place on the Expert Server.

The flight plan below is the one you must use if you are joining me.

YMML TOC KEPPA NATYA UVUPU BHI SAPED GUGAB POLEV PULOL ANZAC YUSEF TNK DOSAM TN FERGI STOES TOD ALLEE VEGPU YPDN

I hope to see you join me for this flight, if you are please reply to this thread saying that you are. My call sign will be Qantas094.

If you want to join me make sure to check out the document below for all the routes and aircraft I will be using.

I hope you will join me on my adventure around the world. I will not be flying in order but a flight that suits me at the time. Below is a document of all the flights I will be doing.

5 Likes

May I just ask what is the “yes” and “no” in the document?

2 Likes

Has the route been completed is what it means.

1 Like

If you read the top of the column it will tell you, it’s so you and I know if I have done the leg or not.

2 Likes

How long will the first route take that you’re going to be doing?

1 Like

Not sure yet, probably short.

1 Like

Can you give an estimated duration?

1 Like

From about 0 minutes to 1 hour.

I’m wondering if I’ll have time or not to attend this… but I’ll try to reproduce the XP you earn at least through different flights :/. Wait, can you say how many XP you earn per flight at the end if possible?

1 Like

I may hop along too

Another question how come you have already done some legs like leg 39 and leg 61?

1 Like

Because I did them last time and can’t really be bothered doing them again, plus all up it cleans a good 12 to 13 hours off.

1 Like

Oh okay, I understand it would be tiring to again prepare for a flight that you have already done in the past

1 Like

G’day all, the next leg of my world tour continues in Germany. The flight today is from Frankfurt to Munich. The required aircraft and livery should you be joining me are the Eurowings Airbus A319. The flight will take place on the Casual Server.

EDDF AKONI HAREM ELMOX 4912N/1008E PIGAB DKB LEVBU ANORA XERUM 4849N/1046E BURAM ROKIL 4834N/1136E GUDEG EDDM

I hope to see you join me for this flight, if you are please reply to this thread saying that you are. My call sign will be Eurowings094.

If you want to join me make sure to check out the document below for all the routes and aircraft I will be using.

1 Like

If you would like to join departure is in 15 minutes.

This is such an ambitious project and great idea! Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks mate

G’day all, the next leg of my world tour continues in Ireland. The flight today is from Dublin To London Gatwick. The required aircraft and livery should you be joining me are the Ryanair Boeing 737-800. The flight will take place on the Training Server.

EIDW 5326N/626W DEXEN LOMVO LUTIP 5315N/426W BAGIT DOLOP AMPIT RISLA KEPAD TELBA VIDOK PEPUL DISIT TUBSU NANUM NEDEX 5148N/124W KIDLI MID D117E HOLLY WILLO ARPIT EGKK

Here is some information about the flight.

Departure Airport Arrival Airport
Airport Code EIDW EGKK
Elevation 242 203
Planned Runway 28 26R
Current Weather EIDW 070700Z 29011KT 9999 FEW008 BKN040 11/10 Q1026 NOSIG EGKK 070650Z 32006KT 290V350 9999 FEW033 SCT045 13/10 Q1021
Aircraft B737-800
Flight Level 30,000
Plan Distance 340NM
Flight Time 1:01
Departure Time 0800Z
V-Speeds (KIAS) V1=137 VR=140 V2=148

I hope to see you join me for this flight, if you are please reply to this thread saying that you are. My call sign will be Ryanair094.

Flight plan, flight plan map and flight information from FPLtoIF.com

2 Likes

I got a suggestion

1 Like

Go ahead mate.

1 Like

Do a long haul flight but like over the the Japanese islands and stuff and over Indonesia

1 Like