Qantas VS Virgin Australia

I haven’t seen a topic like this and by the way I want to see who likes who.

Plus just kindly tell me how to do a vote.

3 Likes

I was wondering if you were going to make a topic like this considering your bio says:
“I am a person from Sydney that loves Qantas (and hates Virgin).”

0 voters

4 Likes

Hey @ElpoDaKing you are currently a basic user and therefore can’t post in #real-world-aviation read more posts and have an active part in the community to become a member or even a regular

6 Likes

Pretty easy decision there!

2 Likes

Cough cough I may have been rebellious.

2 Likes

Always Qantas for me! For a matter of fact my aunt works for them, I could never go with virgin…

3 Likes

Remember they own Jetstar… and some people hate Jetstar. My experience with them has been good so far.

2 Likes

When I flew virgin Australia the only good thing was their leather seats, everything else was about the same as Ryanair.

2 Likes

I flew Virgin Aus when it was called Virgin Blue

Oh god…

4 Likes

Qantas has the reputation for being one of the world’s most experienced and safest airline, nuff said.

(From Rainman)

Charlie: Ray, all airlines have crashed at one time or another, that doesn’t mean that they are not safe.

Raymond: QANTAS. QANTAS never crashed.

Charlie: QANTAS?

Raymond: Never crashed.

2 Likes

Their service isn’t as good as Virgin. Virgin beat Qantas last year on punctuality.

1 Like

They have mood lighting. And friendly staff.

1 Like

That’s when it was a low-cost. They changed to a premium airline to compete against Qantas. Then Virgin launched Tigerair Australia to compete against Jetstar to continue partly as a low-cost.

As much as I love VirginWhich is too much to explain, I gotta say Qantas is the better airline. However, you gotta pay for the privilege, Qantas can be really expensive Virgin can be too but not as much as QF. Virgin typically has a better crew, Qantas typically has a lot more stuff included. Haven’t been on QF cattle class yet but doing it in about a week. With Virgin, I fly cattle class every 2 months or so. It’s pretty good. Decent legroom, IFE works fine, crew nice but efficient. Australian air travel is so much better than the offerings in the U.S. Either of them are good. It’s about price in my opinion. If Virgin had a $69 flight and Qantas had a $79 flight I would go Virgin but if Virgin had a $75 flight and Qantas had a $70 flight I would go Qantas. It’s about price, because both of them will get you there with you feeling pretty satisfied

4 Likes

Still not 100% safe

Take that QF32
Sure it wasnt their fault entirely but still 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes