Qantas Virtual Presents: VH-OJT Retirement @ YBBN - 100830ZNOV18

Give me the next available gate please.

1 Like

Which is it? You have conflicting information!

They both mean the same:
To Los Angeles from Brisbane
for VH-OJTs last journey…?

Just reworded a bit

1 Like

See you there @Darpan :)
You have gate 86

I’ll take a gate

1 Like

You have gate 87, see you there!

Sorry, my bad! Didn’t see the difference lol!

1 Like

All good :) !

Can I have Gate 87B

1 Like

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. Sorry.

1 Like

You can have Darpans gate :)

• You have Gate 86
    See you there!

Hi @Luke_M, can i take YBBN Ground and Tower. Sent you a PM but not sure if you recieved it.

1 Like

Yes, you can :)
I’d recommend to open the frequencies a bit earlier before departure though just to ensure you get the spot

1 Like

Roger that!

1 Like

Luke can’t attend the event I’m busy for 7hours so can you take my name off the list plz

1 Like

@Luke_M i would like a gate

1 Like

@Luke_M i would like a gate

1 Like

@straik You have CARGO L1

And @Albatross_Prince, you have CARGO L1A

See you guys there :) !

A bit last minute but I’ll sign in!

Callsign: Sandwich

P.S. I love the 747, but can I be in the event with a Qantas 789? I am just extremely bad at taking off and landing the 747. If not, all good, I’ll come in the 747 but you have been warned 😅

Alright everyone,since the event is about to start(in 5 hours) ,I would like to Say something:I know we are flying in Trainig Server but please behave like an Expert, respect everyone that is around you, be patient,give way to others if you need to,do not cut in line or taxi through grass,don’t pushback if there is an aircraft behind you and don’t takeoff or land with another aircraft at the same time. We might not have ATC(or quality ATC)but please maintain separation with the aircraft ahead of you(at least 10nm although I would recommend slightly more), also if needed GO AROUND(eg. another aircraft on the runway,you are too high or too fast etc.)Finally and most importantly,enjoy the flight:)

1 Like