Qantas Virtual Group Infinite Flight

Hey Guys! Great to see another good V.A. being advertised :) If ye want any ideas or help with the website I will help ye no bother! :) I’m currently editing this example - http://aviationeire.wix.com/flybeva I would love to help. :)

1 Like

I am wondering if you’d let Paradisair Regional Flight Contracting do some of your regional flights? Are you guys interested?

1 Like

Nice of the offer @daired_b. Qantas Virtual has been operating for years, if you would like to apply for a staff position please visit our Website!

2 Likes

A higher Qantas Virtual staff member will be in contact shortly :)

2 Likes

You have a issue with your site.

Just thought I’d let you know

1 Like

Wait what?

I was just looking what you had to offer…

It said click here to view our download page or something like that so I clicked it and was lead to this page?

I looked at your website, and I have one question. How did you modify live flight?

1 Like

A secret which Qantas Virtual knows and no one else :)

1 Like

checks F12 on liveflight

2 Likes

When will they be in contact with me?

Through PM probably, you have already offered us this in the past. They will contact you when ready.

Oh ok, I lost track of who I offered I guess…
(Did you guys say 👍🏻 or 👎🏻?)

We declined

It’s real simple. Wanna know?

Please PM him for further details this isn’t the place. :)

That why I asked if there was even interest, sorry

1 Like

Thanks for your interest in our Regional Program. Qantas Virtual runs its Regional Floghts using Qantas Link Virtual which as well as being an integral part of Qantas Virtual IF is also an important part of our pilot training program for both the Jetstar Narrowbody fleet and the mainline fleet. As such we will keep our Regional Schedules flown by our pilots, thank you.

2 Likes

This Weeks News

https://qantasvirtualif.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0hyfx

Update has begun

Yes infinite flight Qantas Virtual will be expecting another major update in the near future, but it has been confirmed that it is being worked on. That means new features have started development. Qantas Virtual hope to finish the work by under 3 Weeks, at the most.

Events

Qantas Virtual have been very slack over the past months with events, according to the last run event by Qantas Virtual Director of Pilot Training, @David_Lockwood, people want more Qantas Virtual events.

“I’ve edited the information into the top post”

3 Likes

How many threads do you have? i swear it’s like at the count of 10.

;)

2 Likes

Let me rephrase:

“I’ve edited the information into the top post”