Qantas Unveils The Centenary Livery On Its 10th Boeing 787-9

Update: New Special Livery Revealed

Official New Special Livery: “The Centenary”

https://www.qantasnewsroom.com.au/media-releases/centenary-livery-unveiled-on-newest-qantas-dreamliner/

Speculative Stuff Below:

The special livery could be a 100 years livery as Qantas turns 100 in November 2020… Though, it seems too early for that…

Hopefully it’s something truly special, like the current special livery on one of their 787-9s:

Personally, I’m hoping it’ll be something as beautiful as these two:

…Or a retro livery…

(Images by Qantas)

What do you think this new special livery could be? Something plain like a 100-years decal? Or something outgoing with a full design?

33 Likes

Oh now I’m excited

8 Likes

Man those aboriginal art livery’s look stunning!

3 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to the unveil :)

really hope they go for the blue 747 style on the 787

I’m Aussie, it’s going to be something original

I can’t wait! Very excited to see what Qantas has planned!

I would like to see the V-jet retro roo on it. Maybe even a New York and London Project Sunrise special livery. Can’t wait to see what they have in store!

1 Like

maybe brisbane-chicago livery since theyre starting that service soon and is more suited to the 787 as that it is a service it is pioneering

possibly boxing roo?

I’m sure @Qantas094 is happy right now

1 Like

I sure am.

I can’t see me lovin’ nobody but you
For all my life
When you’re with me, baby the skies’ll be blue
For all my life

PM me if you know the song.

Its skipy .

In my opinion Qantas is really good at making special liveries. I’m excited to see what it is!

We need more aborginal art!

We’ve already got the Indigenous australian livery on a 787-9 so I think it might be a retro livery but I dunno how that would look on a 787 so they may have another Indigenous Livery.

1 Like

As said before it will be ‘original’ like all of of the other qantas liveries, it will be something historic.

Another teaser:

Looks like it’s going to be a 100 years livery?

2 Likes

Imma say it’s a modern version of a retro livery but not like the other retro liveries or ones they have had in the past.

1 Like

It looks like it’s a mix of Old and New Qantas livery for the 100th. if i get it right quote me