Qantas special flight for me

Hello, dear IFC users, moderators,

The long (un)awaited moment has arrived. In fact, my winter vacation being over, I will no longer be able to fly for a few months until the next vacation. The main reason for this is that our schedule in high school is very (very) busy. But after all, studying relaxes me. And as you all know, working as a space engineer at NASA…requires hard work, intelligence and knowledge. Of course, if I don’t learn and practice what I learn in my dear high school, then I won’t have this essential working method and mode of reasoning. Anyway, in conclusion I won’t be able to fly because I have to study IRL and concentrate. (my phone will be turned off anyway). Let’s stop the blabla, Here is my last last flight, for at least a quarter.

“Qantas 148, for the last time, clear for Takeoff RWY 23L”

Stunning New Zealand:

Approaching home Sydney:

Landing,

Taxi + water salute+ Tower

And , bonus, during the apporach, i manually flew the plane and draw a Infinite Flight logo near YSSY:

Capture d'écran 2024-01-05 115028

And this is how my winter vacation ends. I will still be active today and tomorrow on the forum. Then I’m going to “disappear” for three months, well until the next vacation. It’s always sad to leave.

Here are some quotes that are motivating me every day, and will motivate you too:

** “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”– Thomas A. Edison**

The key is in not spending time, but in investing it. – Stephen R. Covey.

“I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” —Estée Lauder

Special thanks to: @TheBest , @Lufthansa1 , @BennyBoy_Alpha , @GWallace , @Declan , @deltaoutofdca , @member_of_oneworld, @Captain_Nicolas , @IFlyer , @DJW , @Ethan_Brown
,@Vinnepinnen and @Jan .

Thank you,

@Captain_Lufty

32 Likes

I look forward to seeing you back on the forum, enjoy the break and try to get some good grades!

1 Like

Thank you sir, i wish the same to you

1 Like

Good luck with everything!

1 Like

Good luck for your studies, looking forward to seeing you active again ! And really nice shots of your last flight by the way ;)

2 Likes

Yeah, studying at a high school is the foundation of your entire future career, if we are talking about an engineer. Wish you great marks and see you in three months 👨‍🎓

1 Like

Thank you, " i always come back" :)

1 Like

Yes especially for the future as you said, thank you for the kind words

1 Like

Best of luck to you!

Focused study leads to places beyond imagination, I’m convinced. I was not a good student at first but kept working on the focus until

made (and still makes) sense to me.

I dreamt of space and then somehow, thankfully, persevered in practicing to figure out how to build focus on studies. It lead to “stumbling into” working on major near earth and deep space missions.

Dream but work!

Nice photos btw! (also btw, I was at YSSY today irl, so the link with the shots is tangible)

1 Like

Indeed, learning to dream but you have to make this dream come true. There is only one way to get there: never give up, concentrate as much as possible and put the odds in your favor. Space is one of the most specific fields that exist in this world. but the game is worth it. Aim for the Moon, that way, if there is a failure, you will go to the stars. In any case, thank you for this nice comment!

1 Like

@Captain_Lufty Im proud to be on that list. You made a positive impact on the IFC. I (and everyone on the IFC) am sad to see you go.

🫡

By @Captain_Lufty!

1 Like

Thank you @deltaoutofdca ! A pleasure to be here! Thanks for the kind words

1 Like

Thanks for putting me on the list! I wish you all the best!!!

2 Likes

I also hoped I helped you during your IFC time. I’m always trying to be a the best myself I can and strive to help others be the best they can be.

2 Likes

Of course you helped me w and i’m very grateful!

2 Likes

Wish you all the best too @TheBest !

2 Likes

Farewell, friend!

2 Likes

Farewell, you will miss

2 Likes

These photos are stunning and that landing looks good

1 Like

Study hard and be back next vacation

1 Like