Qantas Refresh

Qantas has just unveiled a full rebrand for its fleet at the 787 announcement ceremony. With the rebrand comes with the New livery followed by new Cabins and the new Logo. The aircraft was unveiled on the A330 VH-QPJ.

With the new logo comes with a brand new “simplified” logo

The Seats for the 787 are as follow.

Minor changes to the Business class which is currently being outfitted on the A330.

While the economy class is something like the new Cathay Pacific economy seats currently on their A350’s

The economy seats will feature 2.6 CM more legroom then the current seats.
more info on the seats: https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/business/a/33020517/more-legroom-fewer-passengers-in-qantas-dreamliner/#page1

Here is a video to sum it all up, courtesy of Qantas

More info/ Sources

What do people think?
-Taco

28 Likes

Nothing too dramatic, just a change to a more modern font. It’s surprising, but not bad IMO.

6 Likes

It doesn’t look half bad. I like it.

7 Likes

i like that loads actually

4 Likes

It looks really bad.
That’s all, no need to make a topic about horrible liveries.
Jk, no but seriously, it looks extremely bad

2 Likes

@tacobell1015… (Just a Student). Let me suggest Sir that you check the dictionary for the definition of the term “Rebranding”. A color scheme/ Text change is not a Rebrand! Suggest you pull out your dictionary or Google it. Max

7 Likes

There is a new logo and new cabins and such. I was in a hurry but Im gonna give the full info now

5 Likes

this is a duplicate

1 Like

My post was intended for the 787 introduction. Different things.

3 Likes

This is the full rebrand. Thats just advising the livery for the 787

4 Likes

Livery request anyone? 😂😂 Honestly, I like it, might be even better than their current…

2 Likes

MaxSez: it is now 12:15PM in Sydney and Perth. Dem Anzacs are just getting up from last nights Beer party and stumbling around , there going to read this soon, standby. (I’d suggest you revise the Hesder here and whatever it takes or there’s gonna be trouble in River city.)

5 Likes

Hey not trying to pick a fight. Im sorry. I changed it to refresh. Sorry

-Taco

1 Like

Wow didn’t actually c that coming…
On the other hand though, I don’t mind it, it’s really neat and modern, something fresh, for what definitely is a new era!

2 Likes

The livery is fine for me…still says Qantas.

2 Likes

Looks Great! One of the best Livery evolutions I’ve seen

2 Likes

The no arms with the roo really pisses me off

3 Likes

I like it! I’ve always loved QF’s brand and livery, and I felt it was feeling a little stale. I think they did a nice job refreshing it, rather than changing it totoaly. They keep the essence of it nicely!

1 Like

I l9ve it!

1 Like

Not a fan on the new text, but looks sleeker and cleaner overall.

1 Like