Qantas Plane delayed due to online terror threat

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/31482752/qantas-plane-grounded-after-passengers-received-terror-threat-email/

QF481 delayed because passengers claimed there was a inappropriate Wi-Fi hotspot name.

Read above site for more information.

7 Likes

Why is the image of the plane a 767? Didn’t Qantas retire them already?

3 Likes

That doesn’t matter… What matters is just what exactly is the threatening hotspot name?

Probably like there is a bomb

Well perhaps but I still think it may just be some random guy’s hotspot name that sounds “threatening” but to him, it’s cool, that’s all…

1 Like

You’re more than likely correct; when I was younger, my WIFI ID was “AAA Defense Control”.

The name was meant to be ironic, for I live directly beneath short-final for 30L at KSAT.

5 Likes

Lol that could have gotten a SWAT team at your door 😂

4 Likes

I could probably name it anything I wanted to now, I’m highly regarded by my state-and-local law-enforcement.

Long story made short, I’ve passed more than 120 criminal-background checks in the last 5yrs. :)

4 Likes

That’s not the way to go if you wanted to look at the cockpit… Poor people. Poor Qantas and that Poor B738. :(

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.