Qantas launching Australia to UK non-stop flight! [Landed]

As much as I love flying, NO! Just the thought of it makes my skin crawl.

6 Likes

I would survive it if I flew business…

5 Likes

You Jesus? last time I checked you couldn’t walk from Australia to England 😂👀

2 Likes

He is saying the distance of the flight, not the flight.

1 Like

Oh that’d be a rough flight. I could probably do it because I’ve done a 22 hour bus ride before (Cleveland to Orlando) but that’s a long flight.

3 Likes

Hey Guys look! It’s on the schedule, for 6:50pm!

6 Likes

Here it is on flightradar

NZT if your wondering

12 hours away

2 Likes

No. I can barely listen to my english teacher for 5 minutes.

7 Likes

QFA9!
Didn’t know they used the same call sign:)Screenshot_20180324-095046

It seems that the specific flight you pointed out is the last QF9 flight to use MEL-DXB-LHR routing in A380-800 (Which left Melbourne yesterday). Since today, the route will be rerouted from MEL-PER-LHR in 787-9 instead according to Flightradar24.

For more information, check these AusBT and routesonline articles 😉

1 Like

If anyone wants to here the majestic words of Perth’s ATC tonight as they say good bye to QF9 (off to London) then here is the link for an ATC listing app⬇️⬇️⬇️
LiveATC Air Radio by LiveATC.net
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/liveatc-air-radio/id317809458?mt=8

1 Like

Yes:)

I read somewhere that an airline (QF/JQ/VA) were looking at doing KLAX - PHNL to YPPH. I’ll have to do some research.

1 Like

Wow. I have been waiting, now I’d really like to see SYD-LHR

1 Like

QF9 will never again go through Dubai. Instead the Melbourne to London flight will now go via Perth and use the more fuel efficient 787

2 Likes

You have to understand what happens on Infinite Flight could be different then what happens in the real world. A 1 Hour flight could take 30 minutes on Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Can’t come with you, would love to but I am doing the LAX event tomorrow morning 😭 @Josh

VH-ZND is on her way to Perth to begin the first direct service from Australia to London. (QF9 YMML-YPPH)

2 Likes

Pretty depth defying especially for the qantas fleet. Pretty amazing to observe the different routes and services leading up to one operator. Qantas. I’m excited for the outcome mainly

If only I could google translate English to English.

2 Likes