Qantas Bonus Flight All VAs welcome @ TNCM - 042000ZJUN16

Server: Advanced

Region: Caribbean

Airport: TNCM

Time: 2000Z 4TH JUNE 2016. / 0600 5TH JUNE Sydney NSW

Aircraft Qantas Boeing 767 and all other VA’s B767!

NOTAM: *As we are halfway around the world on the Qantas Virtual 4th Year Anniversary events, we have added a bonus flight in the region of the Caribbean, for no other reason then its a fun region to fly in!

Starting from TNCM, flight plan is first overhead Antigua, followed by overhead at Montserrat followed by landing at Pointe-a-Pitre (TFFR).

Please come in either the Qantas B767 or if representing a fellow VA then a B767 in that VA’s livery. Caribbean Airlines B737’s more than welcome to join the fun too!

As on Advanced Server please follow all rules and regs as well as instructions from ATC. Will post the respective SID’s and STARs closer to the event time. look forward to seeing you there!

@QantasVirtualAirways @Skylines

9 Likes

I’m gonna do a video like this for the event, so come prepared.

4 Likes

will make sure I brush my hair this time! :)

4 Likes

Looking forward to this one!

3 Likes

😂😂😂 no Mohawk, please.

2 Likes

lol…I don’t have enough hair left to be able to pull of one of those anymore!!

Will be brining my trusted B767 in Qantas Livery for this one! Havant been able to make the last couple of events due to time zone, how ever looking onward to this one, especially as not flown in the Caribbean region for a long time.

2 Likes

Ha looks like I’ll be available for this one David. Just about to complete my 100th flight for Qantas so I’ll think i’ll do it from YSSY.

5 Likes

he he, will look out to approve your PIREP! race to see who will be promoted to Captain first, I have about 14hrs to go, presently Snr First Officer.

2 Likes

Hahaha. I’ve 29 hours to go currently from Captain, also Snr First Officer. I’m going to fly from YSSY now for my 100th :-)

2 Likes

Just made First Officer, 29 hours to go to Senior Flight Officer, I must start flying regularly again.

2 Likes

I will defiantly get my VA to attend. Missed the last one because of my holiday so very sorry about this

4 Likes

Please do invite them, I’ll make a video for your pilots and send to you. It’s gonna be exciting.

1 Like

Great news on the promotion to First Officer!

I file maybe only one or two Qantas flights a week, sometimes more and sometimes a lot less…life does get in the way!, however it is surprising how quickly the time adds up on the PIREPS!

1 Like

There should be weather options!

It’s on ’ live’ so the weather will be exactly as in the real world…

Guys, I have been booked for Saturday, so sorry I won’t make it for the event.

2 Likes

Sad to hear that. I will make sure to get some shots from the event for ya!

3 Likes

I’ll make it

3 Likes

Event is coming up everyone. Make sure to be prepared and ready.

1 Like

TravelSky will not be attending this to all TravelSky pilots who want to go! Feel free to go on your own.

2 Likes