Qantas Boeing 787-9

Long goals for Qantas right there. 😉

2 Likes

errr can someone post a screenshot of it?
actually i will

3 Likes

But it’s only one picture per feature request. Maybe they’ll make an exception for this.

2 Likes

oh sorry about that

2 Likes

This will most likely be closed. I’m amazed this has been added! Virgin Australia get a move on 😶

1 Like

I feel like the 767 Qantas is going to be used less because the -9 is similar and most likely free.

3 Likes

i gotta admit the qantas livery doesnt really suit the 787 thats just my opinion, and tbh i will keep flying the qantas 767 because it is a great aircraft to fly and the livery suits it so well.

Longer Qantas virtual flights coming soon

Party time! Let’s have a fly around on this beauty!!

I won’t fly it that much, to be honest. I just requested it for @QantasVirtualAirways - so they could have more variety in the fleet, now they are growing solidly and have:

Airbus A380-800
Boeing 717-200
Boeing 747-400 (RIP)
Boeing 767-300
Boeing 787-9
Bombardier Q400

Thanks Laura and Philippe for adding this! It’s a great addition! Let’s hope we see the 737-800, A330-200 and A330-300 and MORE I’m future.

2 Likes

RIP to our B767 too! If they ever remake the A330 with the Qantas livery it will become part of the retro fleet too!

2 Likes

Yes, that would be lovely. It shows that the developers care and potentially would love to holiday in Australia.

Grr we need that 737 still! And you’ve got a Jetstar to fly further internationally now!

3 Likes

Hello!

Sadly that livery is not relevant to the one that we are talking about in this topic. Once you become a member you can make your own request for that plane. :)

To become a member, just be active, comment and like. And contribute to the community in good ways.

2 Likes

Don’t we already have the Qantas 789? lol
This should be closed. Call in the mods!

This topic is old…

3 Likes

It’s a Duplicate… Please search before making a feature request!

You can vote for the Qantas 787-9 on the link provided.

EDIT: It there’s still two topics on this but this one was more recent although the other has more votes :/

Correction, ‘Qantas Boeing 787-9 (New Livery)’ is the duplicate. It was made October 2016, this one, March 2016

It clearly isn’t. This is the now older livery, whereas the other thread requests the new 2016 livery.

Thanks.

This thread has been marked for closure

3 Likes