Qantas Boeing 787-9 (“Silveroo” 2017 Livery)

I WAS THE 70TH VOTE!!! I can’t wait to see this in the game (whenever it comes out)! :D

Oh! Okay then… I will delete my other post. Thanks! :D

I can’t stress enough about the importance that this livery will bring if it’s added. More people would use it, and in turn would fly to Australia, It’s better looking than the one we currently have, and most importantly, It’s more realistic. I know it’s not a matter of if, but when, and I hope the “when” is very soon.

Bump Bump Bump

!Be inspired Developers! 😝

OK, if that doesn’t inspire the devs then I don’t know what will.

Oh ma goii that looks soo good! I really hope this makes it into the game…

Great edit and shot! @ET_Mavic

Let’s hope that this comes in 19.1. I really want to see this.

Yet another update goes by, without this. Will we ever see this in Infinite Flight?

A real bugger that this isn’t it 19.1, Was anticipating it coming, yet it’s forgotten still. I’ll have to change my aircraft on @AviationMad 's YMML flyout event

Pretty disappointing that Cathay Pacific’s 777 got a livery rework in 19.1, even though the previous livery is real, and the Qantas 787-9 livery remained the same, even though the livery does not exist on this type of aircraft in real life.

I think it is the only non-existent livery in the game? Correct me if I am wrong.

There’s one I can think of, the Delta 787-8. But the longer you wait the more it pays off:)

Looks like yet again, another Qantas livery is making it’s way to the top of the feature requests for most favoured livery for Infinite Flight customers to be added to Infinite Flight!

Just a general thanks to everyone who has voted for the livery 😊

I really hope they add that feature.