Qantas Boeing 787-9 (“Silveroo” 2017 Livery)

A rework on the B787 would be interesting for adding features like an animated cockpit, gear tilt, etc., but it’s not really urgent. I think they could add some B787 liveries to the simulator before a rework, but this is unlikely to happen during the rework of aircraft like the B777.

2 Likes

Should try and get the a330 to for qantas

2 Likes

I’m wondering when new liverys will arrive for 787, last year we had new livery for 777 which compared to 787 is much worse for modeling, but we don’t have any for 787, I think it’s time, we have many topics with enough votes here at IFC for the 787

5 Likes

Bumping. We really need this aircraft! It’s been nearly 3 years since this livery was announced and unveiled. I can’t believe we still have a non existent livery on the 787-9 for one of the largest airlines in the world! If anyone had any spare votes, please put them to use on this beautiful aircraft. I can’t stand seeing the old Qantas livery on the 787. It looks wrong.

5 Likes

Yep, I agree with you mate! Hopefully we get this in IF very soon.

3 Likes

Three years have passed. Three! The 787 was released less than four years ago. The waiting is killing me. The 737 already has this livery so it should be a simple copy and paste job, along with some resizing, to fit this aircraft in much need of a realistic livery.

2 Likes

Can only hope to see this in the latest update. The 2007 livery on this aircraft is so wrong. This should be a priority as every other livery on this aircraft is up to date. This aircraft was never painted in the 2007 livery and it is extremely unrealistic. Whoever makes these liveries, (Jarno, I think), please add this one, for the sake of Australia’s largest airline and one of the most safest airlines in the world.
If you have a spare vote, please use it on this livery. For the sake of realism.

3 Likes

VH-VAL lmao
Pretty sure Ryan Vince does it as well, if he still does.

Thanks for at least adding the livery back in 2016 devs

1 Like

I love love this is there a vote thing with the Qantas a330 becuase i really want that

2 Likes

Sure is!
That’s over here:

2 Likes

It is an excellent painting!

5 Likes

We agree! We’d love to have this livery implemented into Infinite Flight, along with its brother Yam Dreaming.

5 Likes

With the surge of support we’ve had for Yam dreaming over the past month, it’s important not to forget that this still needs to be added. I can’t fly the Qantas B789 in the game because of the old livery, and many others can agree with me here. If we can get a new United livery in the game, where the aircraft already has a realistic old livery, surely we can at the very least get this. We already have it on the B738, it’s about time the B789 gets the new roo too.

5 Likes

Need to agree here, if I’m not wrong the current IF livery was never painted on a B789, right? Would be very nice if the new one replaces it along with Yam Gang of course!

5 Likes

oooh yeeeaah

5 Likes

We need this! Just going to bump this post!

5 Likes

What about VH-ZND I don’t know the livery name but it’s a good livery and I’m going to on this.

1 Like

It has a lot of support as well - you can vote for that here!

We absolutely need this updated livery!

1 Like

We need this in IF.

1 Like