Qantas Boeing 787-9 (“Silveroo” 2017 Livery)

This livery would honestly be a game changer!

3 Likes

Just a bit of an update on the Qantas Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner delivery and a perspective on the request…

After Qantas has most recently taken the delivery of the last Boeing 787-9* from their original order and as the Qantas Boeing 787-9 begins to operate new routes around the globe - it would be nice to see a rework or rebranding of the simulator Qantas 787-9.

** In May 2018, Qantas ordered an additional 6 B789 Dreamliners making the total 14.

7 Likes

I see this livery so much, and I want to fly this thing in IF so bad. I just can’t stand it with the old livery… It was never planned nor was it ever confirmed by Qantas. This livery is essential for realism, since Qantas’ Dreamliner routes are expanding globally. As much as I love the old Qantas livery, it’s an eyesore on the 787. This needs a change.

2 Likes

Almost at 70 votes!

This surely has to be coming soon. As the most voted livery right now, this has to come.

Please IFLLC. Please. We are begging you. Please.

2 Likes

I WAS THE 70TH VOTE!!! I can’t wait to see this in the game (whenever it comes out)! :D

1 Like
1 Like

Oh! Okay then… I will delete my other post. Thanks! :D

I can’t stress enough about the importance that this livery will bring if it’s added. More people would use it, and in turn would fly to Australia, It’s better looking than the one we currently have, and most importantly, It’s more realistic. I know it’s not a matter of if, but when, and I hope the “when” is very soon.

4 Likes

Bump Bump Bump

!Be inspired Developers! 😝

15 Likes

OK, if that doesn’t inspire the devs then I don’t know what will.

2 Likes

Oh ma goii that looks soo good! I really hope this makes it into the game…

1 Like

Great edit and shot! @Mavic

4 Likes

Let’s hope that this comes in 19.1. I really want to see this.

3 Likes

Yet another update goes by, without this. Will we ever see this in Infinite Flight?

1 Like

A real bugger that this isn’t it 19.1, Was anticipating it coming, yet it’s forgotten still. I’ll have to change my aircraft on @Kacey 's YMML flyout event

1 Like

Pretty disappointing that Cathay Pacific’s 777 got a livery rework in 19.1, even though the previous livery is real, and the Qantas 787-9 livery remained the same, even though the livery does not exist on this type of aircraft in real life.

I think it is the only non-existent livery in the game? Correct me if I am wrong.

4 Likes

There’s one I can think of, the Delta 787-8. But the longer you wait the more it pays off:)

1 Like

Looks like yet again, another Qantas livery is making it’s way to the top of the feature requests for most favoured livery for Infinite Flight customers to be added to Infinite Flight!

Just a general thanks to everyone who has voted for the livery 😊

6 Likes

I really hope they add that feature.

4 Likes

Bumpity bump bump!

2 Likes