Qantas Boeing 787-9 (Indigenous “Yam Dreaming” Livery)

My argument stands for both this livery and the other two Qantas 787-9 liveries which are available to implement, and highly voted for. The real world livery was requested not long after the 787 was added, back in 2017. It’s disappointing to see this level of lacking action from developers, no matter the complexity. At the very least, a response out of respect for the support shown would suffice and be much appreciated.

Also, since I’ve maybe got your attention, I’ll raise another smaller concern that we’ve sent a few DMs about and been promised would be fixed.

My main concern that has arisen from this discussion (there’s a line between raising legitimate concerns and arguing); where are IF’s priorities, and why, in relation to the voting system, feature requests, and developer involvement in requests?

Since we’ve established in concrete this livery isn’t viable (finally), as raised above, why isn’t the next most-voted-for alternative added?

^this is what votes are designed to aid in determining, right?

I’d like to add that it’s a shame legitimate concerns need to be mass flagged by people who don’t understand the depth of this issue and how it impacts them and IF.

10 Likes

Well this was a read and a half. Pre sure the yam dreaming dreamliner should feel loved

1 Like