Qantas Boeing 787-9 (Indigenous “Yam Dreaming” Livery)

I’d love to see this in the game soon. Amazing livery 😍😍

4 Likes

With the confirmation of the Air India 777-300ER, this makes Yam Dreaming the most-voted livery that isn’t yet in the simulator. Would love to see this sometime soon 😍🙏

5 Likes

Yam gang it’s time to reunite to solidify this demand for this livery

4 Likes

Here we go again…
Yam gang rise up, we need the developers to notice us and add this into the simulator.

6 Likes

I would love to be the wunala dreaming option for the Qantas 747

2 Likes

Wrong thread but definitely

3 Likes

I haven’t changed my profile pic since the first YamGang, we seriously need this in IF!

3 Likes

Would really love to see this in the game soon.

3 Likes

Damn, what a beauty !!! It would be very enjoyable to fly it for real,

Source

And imagine this on a reworked B787, oh damn, what a dream 🌊

12 Likes

@infiniteflight please add this livrery on the game and also the 100 years livrery !

2 Likes

love this livery!

2 Likes

It’s got my vote

2 Likes

If it was in the game I would so show it off OK who am I fooling all of us will be showing it off LOL

2 Likes

Interesting to speculate whether this will ever be added even after nearly three years and this being a highly requested livery. Remember the near borderline rioting it took for the 737 livery to be added despite being the most requested in game at the time.
I wouldn’t get hopes up for this to be added. Despite amazing improvements in the simulator in quality of aircraft over the years, there still seems to be this bias against Qantas liveries

6 Likes

U.S/European bias I reckon. They always forget about us. 5 liveries for AA on the 757? No problem. 1 Qantas livery on the 737? Riot or no cigar

3 Likes

Well Jason did I say that the 757 will have the most liveries in the sim

Yet it still won’t have the Royal New Zealand Air Force…?

3 Likes

You know this how?

Can Devs still add liveries to 2016-2018 models ??

The artist in charge has added many A320 liveries and even done 737 liveries. No reason to think something as recent as the 787 couldn’t be added. However, if it can’t be done, just a little bit of transparency would be amazing. There was borderline rioting for the 737 livery because there was no transparency on the difficulties of adding the 737 livery

2 Likes