Qantas Boeing 787-9 (Indigenous “Yam Dreaming” Livery)

Hi everyone,

I would love to see FDS create this new livery on the 789.

Credits:

TBH, any of the indigenous liveries would be awesome to recreate.

16 Likes

Can you get the photo here on the page? Amazing livery just would get you more votes just make sure you but photo credits.

4 Likes

@Darren_QFA0333 I’m not going to lie, that Livery does look Amazing (in my opinion), however, I’d be interested to see some more information on this thread other than just a link and you saying you would like to see this Livery, which I’m sure a few of us would also like.

5 Likes

That livery looks so good and will look even better in IF

Here’s two images…

Image-1-1200x484Image-2-1200x799
Yes, I understand that only one image may be posted, however, this is a newly released livery and there are not enough images available of the aircraft that show the entire aircraft up close…

31 Likes

Put 1 in the topic post

I’m not a regular ;)

1 Like

Oppps I though you were other guy 😂 the same profile pic

That tail section is amazing! The only thing is that it doesn’t stretch down the whole of the fuselage

1 Like

I don’t mean to spam, but this video posted by Qantas shares their new livery best…

7 Likes

I would like it on the B744 as well. But yes, It would look nice…

1 Like

*on
And Qantas are getting rid of their 747’s so I don’t expect to see it anytime soon
It sure would look nice though 😍

1 Like

Thanks Mr English Flyer!

1 Like

What a gem! I wish I could fly on that. would be Awesome in IF

1 Like

Added the images. Sorry for only sharing a link. I will add more as they appear.

1 Like

Wait was that name elected in the Qantas voting? I don’t remember it

Alright, I’ve voted. I don’t particularly fly Qantas in IF but this Livery is amazing. Love it!

3 Likes

Omg it’s so awesome!! Can’t believe it looks this good! And absolute yes from me. Finally Qantas has a spectacular special livery.

4 Likes

I believe the only aboriginal related names were Dreamtime, Uluru and boomerang

1 Like