Qantas Airbus A330-300 | Silveroo

Qantas Airbus A330-300

The Qantas Airbus A330-300 aircraft travels across Australia and to countries throughout Asia. Every day, the Qantas A330 fleet connects over 3,000 customers to Australia, and Australia to the world.

In late 2018, the second Qantas A330-300 was repainted to the new Silveroo livery to reflect the Qantas rebrand in late 2016.

Credit: www.instagram.com/perth_spotter

Sorry
Someone already requested this

2 Likes

That’s the old livery, but sadly there’s one open for the new livery too.

2 Likes

Whoops! Please check threads before making posts. You’ll find that this is the older Qantas livery before they rebranded in 2016.

A real shame this one wasn’t added in 19.1!

1 Like

That one is closed…sadly

I feel this would be a great addition to the Infinite Flight fleet, and am dissapointed it missed out on the update. Fingers crossed we can see this amazing livery soon.

3 Likes

I’m sad it wasn’t available in the first update but i hope it appears in the 2nd.

2 Likes

Hopefully we will get this in the next update!

Bumping this. Qantas has more than 20 A330s in their fleet, and use the aircraft on many flights to Asia, as well as Domestic hops, and I think it is crazy that this livery has not already been added to IF. Hopefully it can be added sometime soon.

If you are reading this, please vote for this feature! It would be a great addition to IF

4 Likes

Thanks for bumping, I’ll definitely free up a vote for this one!

2 Likes

I really want thus to come out even in the new update like its such a amazing livery and airline

4 Likes

This is the reason I voted for the A330.

If the Qantas A330-300 was added, it would mean so much for those in Australia and New Zealand.

This plane flies domestically a lot from bases of Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney and to places like Cairns, Perth and even for a short haul international Auckland, New Zealand. (Within 3-4 hours)

Wondering if they will add different engine types as the Qantas A330-300 utilises General Electric CF6-80E1A3 engines?

2 Likes

This would be awesome to have the QF a330 added. A330-300 are popular in Australia by Asian Airlines and Qantas.

2 Likes

Hoping we get this with the A330 rework. Voted.

1 Like

Would love to see this livery come with the A330-300 rework. The A330 for Qantas is one of their if not their most used aircraft and strong backbone for their route network not just across Australia, but internationally as well!

2 Likes

This beautiful livery has to be added! It serves so many short, medium and long haul flights, whether it be Domestic or International! Got my vote!

1 Like

Definitely dropped a vote for this stunner, this is a must have in the A333 rework

1 Like

This would be absolutely amazing! A stunning livery on a stunning aircraft.

Voted!

1 Like

yeah. we need this

1 Like